What to do next for my all stock ‘98 GS-R?

9877IntegraR

I have roughly $500 to spend on bolt-ons. In your opinion, what’s the best bang-for-your-buck option for CARB legal part(s)?

A). Skunk2 PS Intake Manifold, Skunk2 70 MM throttle body, ITR intake arm and CT Engineering Icebox intake; OR
B). Skunk2 Tuner Stage 1 camshafts

Thanks in advance!

Winki

Undercover mod
Word. What are your long term goals? GSR cams are pretty solid so I would't bother with replacing them. I like the idea of the IM and TB. Although it will be tough to really feel gains on a stock motor they will be great supporting mods for future mods.

9877IntegraR

Word. What are your long term goals? GSR cams are pretty solid so I would't bother with replacing them. I like the idea of the IM and TB. Although it will be tough to really feel gains on a stock motor they will be great supporting mods for future mods.
For performance, my long term goal is simply to make a reliable 180-185 HP to the wheels with all C.A.R.B. legal parts. The original B18C1 engine has over 296k miles on it (I don't know if the engine was ever rebuilt because I'm the 4th owner), but the engine seems to run well and it passed smog/emissions here in CA.

9877IntegraR

When the time comes, I'll pull the motor out to have it rebuilt, but with 81.50 JDM P73 or P30 pistons.