What turbo should I get for my GSR?

Dc2 Powered

integra_gsr said:
what turbo kit is best for a integra gsr 01

custom. go on www.honda-tech.com and learn about turbos.

anyone can drop down a couple thousand on a turbo kit but you will only make base power and if u want to upgrad u would have to change more. learn and build your own custom turbo with the parts u like so u wouldnt have to spend more money to chaneg up later on. thats the best thing to do as of now i am also looking into turbo

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
www.full-race.com

hands down the best trubo system for Hondas. and i say system cause you can mix and match parts to your liking, just give em a call, they can set you up with stuff that will suit your power needs best

DownShift96GSR

Eviloliv3 said:
www.full-race.com

hands down the best trubo system for Hondas. and i say system cause you can mix and match parts to your liking, just give em a call, they can set you up with stuff that will suit your power needs best
I second that.....

hadjie85

mmm.... turbos.... ill have to check it out... im shopping too.hopefully ill be slapping mine on there come spring.

midwestgsr

if your going to do it mine as well do it right. i've got some help from h-t.com and thought id go with this set up in the future. and many agree that this would be able to beat up to 260whp w/proper tunning :) Ok this is just the turbo setup nothing more. I'll tell you how this works when the guy doing this set up finishes it :)

Precision SC61 Turbo
OneFab "Equal Length" Turbo Manifold
OneFab 3" inch Downpipe
Spoolin Performance Dump Tube
Spoolin Performance Charge Pipe
Front Mount Intercooler w/ Piping
Tial 38mm Wastegate
Tial Blow Off Valve
SS Braided/AN Fitting Return Line
GReddy Turbo Timer
GReddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller
GReddy Boost/EGT/Oil Pressure Guages
Autometer Full A-Pillar Tripple Pod
GReddy Oil Catch Can
GM 3 Bar Map Sensor w/ Piggyback Harness

DownShift96GSR

midwestgsr said:
if your going to do it mine as well do it right. i've got some help from h-t.com and thought id go with this set up in the future. and many agree that this would be able to beat up to 260whp w/proper tunning :) Ok this is just the turbo setup nothing more. I'll tell you how this works when the guy doing this set up finishes it :)

Precision SC61 Turbo
OneFab "Equal Length" Turbo Manifold
OneFab 3" inch Downpipe
Spoolin Performance Dump Tube
Spoolin Performance Charge Pipe
Front Mount Intercooler w/ Piping
Tial 38mm Wastegate
Tial Blow Off Valve
SS Braided/AN Fitting Return Line
GReddy Turbo Timer
GReddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller
GReddy Boost/EGT/Oil Pressure Guages
Autometer Full A-Pillar Tripple Pod
GReddy Oil Catch Can
GM 3 Bar Map Sensor w/ Piggyback Harness
I like everything in that set up from the Tial 38 mm WG, down to the GReddy gauges. I prefer a Full-Race.com turbo kit though. Those turbo kits are just off the chain.

midwestgsr

If you are going to do it for the first time, you mine as well do it right.

Motor
- B18C1

Internals
- CP 9:1 Forged Pistons
- CP Forged Piston Rings
- Eagle H-Beam Rods
- ARP Head Studs
- Race Engineering Hi-Flow Block Guard
- BLOX Turbo Camshafts
- Buddy Club Racing Titanium Cam Gears
- Supertech Valvesprings
- Supertech Retainers

Turbo
- Precision SC61 Turbo
- OneFab "Equal Length" Turbo Manifold
- OneFab 3" inch Downpipe
- Spoolin Performance Dump Tube
- Spoolin Performance Charge Pipe
- Front Mount Intercooler w/ Piping
- Tial 38mm Wastegate
- Tial Blow Off Valve
- SS Braided/AN Fitting Return Line
- GReddy Turbo Timer
- GReddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller
- GReddy Boost/EGT/Oil Pressure Guages
- Autometer Full A-Pillar Tripple Pod
- GReddy Oil Catch Can
- GM 3 Bar Map Sensor w/ Piggyback Harness

Cooling
- Fluidyne Half-Core Radiator
- Slim Size Radiator Fan

Engine Management System
- Hondata S200B
- OBD1 P28 ECU
- Skunk2 OBD2-OBD1 Harness

Fuel System
- Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
- RC 750cc Injectors
- AEM Hi-Volume Fuel Rail
- B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator w/ Gauge

Bolt-Ons
- Skunk2 Intake Manifold
- Thermal 3" Inch Turbo Exhaust
- Carsound 3" Inch Catalytic Converter

Drivetrain
- ACT HDSS
- ACT Streetlight Flywheel

Everything here totaled for him to about 6k, and hes still going for more. there is nothing wrong with a full race turbo its just i'd rather do a custom to suit my needs and the best for everything.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
midwestgsr said:
Everything here totaled for him to about 6k, and hes still going for more. there is nothing wrong with a full race turbo its just i'd rather do a custom to suit my needs and the best for everything.
Yeah, if you tell the Full Race guys what parts that you want, they will make a kit for just that. they dont have premade manifolds, they make them to order. does any of the parts youve got listed there have a LIFETIME warranty? no, i dont think so. if you are going to do it right, use Full Race, END of story

midwestgsr

Eviloliv3 said:
Yeah, if you tell the Full Race guys what parts that you want, they will make a kit for just that. they dont have premade manifolds, they make them to order. does any of the parts youve got listed there have a LIFETIME warranty? no, i dont think so. if you are going to do it right, use Full Race, END of story
not to be a bitch, but damn you harsh. :) Well like i said up there I'D rather choose a custom kit myself. Mostly when i cant really afford the full turbo kit in one buy, so i get them piece by piece month by month which in case has long time spans between products. If full race does do this then i recomend it also if not i'll stick with the plan. But like i said their is nothing wrong with full races turbos if i had the money striaght up i'd do it but in doubt i dont so i get my products piece by piece for dirt cheap which saves me money. But i'll take it in considerate when i do my setup....SOON!

yeah i was just looking threw the site agian, and their prices are affordable but thats another reason i'd go custom you can find cheaper parts, well i can that is. Plus some of the products i want they dont carry and if they do order it that be great i'd like to compare prices.

Last edited:

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
midwestgsr said:
not to be a bitch, but damn you harsh. :) Well like i said up there I'D rather choose a custom kit myself. Mostly when i cant really afford the full turbo kit in one buy, so i get them piece by piece month by month which in case has long time spans between products. If full race does do this then i recomend it also if not i'll stick with the plan. But like i said their is nothing wrong with full races turbos if i had the money striaght up i'd do it but in doubt i dont so i get my products piece by piece for dirt cheap which saves me money. But i'll take it in considerate when i do my setup....SOON!

yeah i was just looking threw the site agian, and their prices are affordable but thats another reason i'd go custom you can find cheaper parts, well i can that is. Plus some of the products i want they dont carry and if they do order it that be great i'd like to compare prices.
give em a call, they will set you up with exactly what you want out of a turbo kit