What's the best color teggy?

Ryan659

I'm gunna go stab my eyes out.

Owning a Thunder grey integra, I really like Ryan's color, the Paradise blue green, outside of my own.
:woot: :woot: :lol:

SSBP looks actually quite purple in real person. but still awesome as fuck

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
:woot: :woot: :lol:

SSBP looks actually quite purple in real person. but still awesome as f***
I've seen one in real life. It was a gsr and he threw a type R motor in it with some white 5 spoke wheels that I cant remember the name of, but I was droolin every where I saw that thing. I need to go back and see if he still has it.

R13

The other asshole
I have owned a granada black pearl, thunder grey, and milano red (aka milano pink :lol: ) integra. The grey is by far my favorite
ftfy

Although I can't be 100% on the black. it is most likely granada (NH-503P) because I've never seen a 94-97 integra in flamenco black pearl or nighthawk black pearl, just 98-01's.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
ftfy

Although I can't be 100% on the black. it is most likely granada (NH-503P) because I've never seen a 94-97 integra in flamenco black pearl or nighthawk black pearl, just 98-01's.
It had been repainted midnight black and my grey integra is the rs model. Idk what exact color the red was so I'll go with you on that haha

R13

The other asshole
So i was just wrong on the black one because it didn't have oem paint. :lol:

There's not that many different colors integra's came in, and most of them are still the original color because the owners can't afford a quality respray. :lol:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So i was just wrong on the black one because it didn't have oem paint. :lol:

There's not that many different colors integra's came in, and most of them are still the original color because the owners can't afford a quality respray. :lol:
True, I don't know exact color names (probably should start learning that)