where are u Maryland ... plus a meets coming up

EF9Tuning

MD here former Team Integra member but got banned for life for posting a for sale thread with civic parts.... I see honda head dave and gofastgocart I think I seen from Team integra. Im thinking about doing a meet next month called " Tour de Touge". I know a handfull of back roads in the area that i wanted to show other fellow members. It will be nice because it will be more then just a meet in a parking lot.

BeaterIntegra

FoMoCo4ever
New MD member here. The meets are as follows.

Friday is the Lowe's of off MD-24 from 5-9pm with over 500 muscle cars and some exotics
http://lowescruise.com/

Saturday is the Wal-Mart on MD-43 from 6-9pm with muscle cars and either the K-Mart or Pep Boys on Ritchie Hwy from 10-??pm

Sunday is the Pep Boys on MD-40 starting at 8:30pm then the Home Depot/Wal-Mart on MD-40 (Golden Ring) then after the cops run us out of there is goes to the Essex Park and Ride on MD-150 right near back river bridge.

Thats all i know about whats going on every weekend in the baltimore area. If anyone knows about any other weekly events please post them up cause I'm always looking for new meets to go to.

Last edited:

Titostoy

Integra Newbie
ok....REVIVE..........

Hi all. I moved to MD a couple of years ago and i just bought a '91 GS. was wondering if theres any meets coming up close to the Rockville area? Thanks