Where to buy fog lights

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
Just the bulbs or housings too?

Bulbs - eBay. I don't car what anyone says. They last long enough and they work just fine. Although I would recommend getting HIDs :D I got mine for like $55 shipped on eBay with the ballasts and wiring and everything. Took me about 15 mins to get them all set up and they look awesome. I have a light blue tint on my headlights and a rally yellow for the fogs.

Housings - try to go with JDM one piece headlights. If you are willing to spend the extra buck get the ones that are just plain old one piece. I got the black housings but now I regret it!

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
Ah gotcha. That one I don't know. There's a couple people on here I've seen with them though. I don't like em personally, but you should get a response by noon tomorrow.

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
wow... great price. Where would you mount something like that on a 2g? Just curious. They nice :D

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
@ lowazzteg - really? HID kit for $55? is that price the same with other bulb type?

99Teggy

Rapid Volvo Tuned
just ebay it cirlce or round fog lights and im sure theyll come with some sort of bracket to screw on ur bumper kinda ghetto but its upto u u should just leave the h3 ones in the middle