Where's all the meets at in Tacoma/Seattle?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Im looking to get together with some locals. But i dont know where they hangout. It used to be at Krispy Kremes in Puyallup and tacoma, but the puyallup store closed and Tacoma PD are pricks.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Those areas are highly against organized meets. Unless it's heavy sponsored where they can someone people accountable more than likely it's not gonna happen.

Kent especially, too much street racers there. Idk bout the other areas but they have a task force dedicated to stop street racers doing drag in the industrial district.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I saw a group of hondas/acuras cruising by me yesterday, but i was heading to the Lakewood Pierce College library to finish up HW, or i wouldve flipped a bitch and follow. Theres gotta be a meet of some sort, some where?

I am definitely not a street racer of any kind. I AutoX in a closed course, but other than that. I just like to hangout and BS about cars and stuff. Not necessarily does it have to be hondas/acuras. I just happened to post up in here

SoundEfx

I hear you pimp.

I think that they might be keeping the meets quiet due to cops showing up.

There are a bunch of meets happening all the time up north, but I understand if you rather find some more local to you.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
that or theyre tired of being flamed by non ricer guys lol

I went to the water front a few times, but seen nothing. Time to crash some WRX meets lol

SoundEfx

Good luck with that man.

I NEVER thought that it would be so hard to find a group of car enthusiasts to roll around with.

It seems as if everyone has their group except us.

I could get a few nissan peeps together in a heart beat, but rounding up some hondas/acuras is like rounding up fire ants....lol

dlo253

They meet up at tacoma K like every week... lol.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I like rolling up and crashing fairlady z meets.

It's like having a rwd nissan z puts them on top of the food chain.

It's funny how elite they think they are.

The only fairlady z I would bow to is the datsun 240z

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I just dont like rolling up to lynnwood or everett. South Seattle isnt bad, but Alki is probably the closest that i have seen the honda scene

They meet up at tacoma K like every week... lol.
Really, cus i havent seen any around. I show up around 8pm-9pm friday and saturdays.
Would you happen to know what time/day they roll there?

I like rolling up and crashing fairlady z meets.

It's like having a rwd nissan z puts them on top of the food chain.

It's funny how elite they think they are.

The only fairlady z I would bow to is the datsun 240z
lol. The datsun 240z is the car my dad tought me how to drive stick. Loved that car

SoundEfx

See.... you all are nissan lovers at heart as well....lol

I guess you feel the same way about rolling up here as I am rolling down south. Especially tacoma, that place scares me.

To me the main thing isn't meeting up at a meet, it's about rolling 5 cars deep driving to one.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
See.... you all are nissan lovers at heart as well....lol

I guess you feel the same way about rolling up here as I am rolling down south. Especially tacoma, that place scares me.

To me the main thing isn't meeting up at a meet, it's about rolling 5 cars deep driving to one.
I love cars by platform not make.

Honda/acura for fwd 4 banger madness.

Toyota 4x4 kingpins

Nissan/infiniti/toyota/bmw for their online 6 rwd grip/drift monsters

Subie/mitsu/audi for 4cyl turbo awd

The platform determines the make anyways atleast. Don't really care for 2dr dsm tho.