Which Xenon bulbs are the best and brightest?

SaMirakle

Hey does anyone know what wattage of Xenon bulbs are the best that won't blow out and still have a nice bright light? I bought some 55w super whites for my low beams and they're even dimmer than my stock bulbs...HELP HELP HELP :shock:

BossPlaya510

i say keep it stock.. or getta HID converstion.. i had those xenon bulbs n it meltd my wires within a yr. :thumbdown

01cleatus

I got some Sylvannia low beam and high beam bulbs. They are very nice and light up the road very well. I would say a good wattage is around 65 or so anything really over like 80 will definately burn your bulbs and wire harnesses. But you can pick up wire harnesses that can withstand that much wattage and they are like 10 bucks a pair and all you have to do is splice the wires in and from what I hear they work pretty good.

TegraTuner

Tightie Whitie
do you need a new harness for higher wattage bulbs if you throw in some relays. or do integras already have relays for the headlights?

Ray

i had Cuzo's for about 2 years before one of them finally crapped out on me. Never hurt my harnesses. Now I have PIAA Super Plasma's, had them for about the past year... very nice!! Kinda of a purple-ish tint to them.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
put out bout 300-400 for HID, 6000k ones are cheaper, i can get em for less than 400 bucks, but i want the 8000k. HID is illegal in my area, so i'm just gonna hold off on that for a bit, i could care less its just i have other things i wanna get done before i get HID, like ITR kit & ITR Rims. or u can always be ghetto, go to the junk yard take HID off mercedes, bwm's and etc...but its just a lot of work trying to install it into your car and making it work. i knew a guy who got some HID from an escalade and put it on his civic