Who owns this Integra?

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
My dad was at work yesterday and saw an awesome Teg. I don't have a picture but it was in Kingsport, Tennessee. It had a JDM conversion and was white. Also, it was a right side driver. If one of you guys own it, speak up so I can praise you.

'94 Teg FTW.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Yes Kurt.. Please. I seriously want to pick up some spare parts from this guy. Haha the right side driving is awesome too.

'94 Teg FTW.

R13

The other asshole
Dammit they're on to me, I was hiding that car until roty came back around.

R13

The other asshole
You didn't think I'd tear down my gsr without having another car did you? :mrgreen:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
You didn't think I'd tear down my gsr without having another car did you? :lol:
I figured you had another one but not another Teg. Kurt, we shall continue this conversation in PM!

'94 Teg FTW.

R13

The other asshole
Lmfao I'm totally bulls***ting. :rolf:

I've never seen it but if the owner is around here he should definitely speak up.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Lmfao I'm totally bulls***ting. :rolf:

I've never seen it but if the owner is around here he should definitely speak up.
Damn man.. Had me excited. Yes. He should. Aren't you in that area though?

'94 Teg FTW.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah but he may live on the east side of it, I never go there I stay on the west side.

Someone here has either a really damn good 4th gen type r rep or a full on 4th gen type r, Last year I was at the mall and it caught my eye so I decided to check it out, RHD, recaros wheels the full package.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
So the west side is the redneck, Camaro, brother loving part and the east side is the RHD, JDM front Integra driving side..? Dafuq?

R13

The other asshole
So the west side is the redneck, Camaro, brother loving part and the east side is the RHD, JDM front Integra driving side..? Dafuq?
Actually the east side is worse, It's just farms, Shitty backwood garages and industrial crap, West side is just a few decent secluded neighborhoods and the main highway is like the only road.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
That's about right. Yes. Of course, Kurt would know more about that.

But there's an Rsx up in Marion where I work that is pretty well done up too. The front end is missing though.

'94 Teg FTW.

R13

The other asshole
This is the difference between the East side vs West side, For me at least, Your west side will be my east side.

This is east side

And this is west.