Who owns this Integra?

R13

The other asshole
Who knows, I try not to go that way because my window tint would get me pulled over a lot but if I'm ever up that way I'll hit you up a few days in advance.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Who knows, I try not to go that way because my window tint would get me pulled over a lot but if I'm ever up that way I'll hit you up a few days in advance.
I feel ya. They do not like window tint up here. I'll follow pops to work when I get back from Denver and hit you up.

'94 Teg FTW.

R13

The other asshole
Which honda place does he work at?

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Would be awesome to be able to do a photoshoot in their garage. :lol:
Dude I'll hook it up if you throw some spare parts in. Haha my ho needs anything she can get.

'94 Teg FTW.

R13

The other asshole
Haha sick! I'll see what I got, Gotta get the teg back on the road first though.

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: It went from setting up a play date to him getting some of your stuff (divorce?) in an hour.

R13

The other asshole
Haha! All I got that I know of is a few broken a/c parts and power steering hoses, I plan to use the ac stuff the power steering I'm still unsure.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Haha! All I got that I know of is a few broken a/c parts and power steering hoses, I plan to use the ac stuff the power steering I'm still unsure.
I'm good on those as far as I know. If you get some spare body or some sort of performance parts we'll trade those around. I'll talk to pops and see what I can do about that garage view but remember: he doesn't own the place. Haha

'94 Teg FTW.