Who the hell even still has an integra anymore?

Do you still have an integra?

• Yes, a 1st gen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, It's an Integra Scooter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R13

The other asshole
I rarely look at facespace anymore... if Rachel were to quit using it I probably would too :rolf:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
This thread f***in sucks, but I have noticed a lot of people have been swaying away from the Honda game. I'll keep my s*** forever though since it represents all the money my dumb ass spent on it.

Here's my truck I sold back in March. f***in miss it, but it's in good hands and not turned into a free metal pick up piece of s***

Now I haul my dirtbike with my f***ing Golf lol, f***

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Yes I still use CI, the spam bots were annoying so I stopped using crapatalk. I haven't been working on my Integra as much either mainly because the front end still needs to be welded.

michaelz

Thought this place is a lot quieter, poll results sure tells the real story. Sold my DC2R which was just too nice for me to a collector and picked up a few new projects since then.

Finished my Z32 build, twin turbo swapped with plenty of boost
Daily NB Miata, not doing anything under the hood
S13 coupe SR20DET swapped, still work in progress
mk3 Supra 1JZ GTE swapped, has rust bubbles, no clear coat, looks like ass, 0 f**ks given build

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Thought this place is a lot quieter, poll results sure tells the real story. Sold my DC2R which was just too nice for me to a collector and picked up a few new projects since then.

Finished my Z32 build, twin turbo swapped with plenty of boost
Daily NB Miata, not doing anything under the hood
S13 coupe SR20DET swapped, still work in progress
mk3 Supra 1JZ GTE swapped, has rust bubbles, no clear coat, looks like ass, 0 f**ks given build

If you're in Japan, doesn't the 1JZ already come in the MK3 Supra?