Who's in Florida?

01cleatus

How many are from Florida?

C'mon now out of like over 1000 members that it says that we have no one can tell me that there are only 3 people from the state of Florida.C'mon sunshine state baby, yeah 8) ! (LOL)

01cleatus

Are you kidding me its just me and Connies91tegra that are in Clubintegra. C'mon no one else. Dude me and you Connie are screwed if there is ever a fundraiser for Clubintegra that goes by the state. We are definately going to lose. (lol) I can't believe it though only 2. Damn!

MushVroom

I am from Gainesville, FL, too. But I don't have a teggy.....YET. Hopefully I can find one soon. If you know anyone in town, hook me up. I want a shell or something real cheap so I can do a swap. See ya around.

01cleatus

MushVroom said:
I am from Gainesville, FL, too. But I don't have a teggy.....YET. Hopefully I can find one soon. If you know anyone in town, hook me up. I want a shell or something real cheap so I can do a swap. See ya around.
Hey thats cool bro. Do you go to the import meeting down by Godfathers on 13th ST. We all meet up there on Thursday nights at around 11 pm. You should come up there if you don't already and email me if you wanna get together and chill.

MushVroom

Nah, I haven't been there yet, I will though. Yeah, if I do, I'll hit you up before I go. My eclipse is about to be sold sometime this week, so now I am looking for a teggy. Aight hit me up at AIM: JaiHang.

01cleatus

MushVroom said:
Nah, I haven't been there yet, I will though. Yeah, if I do, I'll hit you up before I go. My eclipse is about to be sold sometime this week, so now I am looking for a teggy. Aight hit me up at AIM: JaiHang.
Hey bro I haven't been online cause of school and cause I am kind of under the weather but I will be there Thursday and as far as I know I am the only one with a gen 3 integra there is a kid with a gen2 but other than that its basically alot of nissans and toyotas and stuff so you really cant miss me and my friend with the 02 si. It will be at the godfathers on 13th st. at 11pm. Hope to see ya there.

MushVroom

i just sold my car, so I am looking at an integra on thursday, I might come meet up with ya'll with a buddy of mine, a hatch with gsr-turbo'd.....by the way...do you know how or anyone in town that can install a gsr into an ls? thanx.

01cleatus

MushVroom said:
i just sold my car, so I am looking at an integra on thursday, I might come meet up with ya'll with a buddy of mine, a hatch with gsr-turbo'd.....by the way...do you know how or anyone in town that can install a gsr into an ls? thanx.
Yeah i do I got a buddy who owns a shop and that is what he is specializing in as of lately dropping swapping engines, and etc.