Who's in Florida?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Type R Killa

01cleatus said:
C'mon now out of like over 1000 members that it says that we have no one can tell me that there are only 3 people from the state of Florida.C'mon sunshine state baby, yeah 8) ! (LOL)

Panama City Right Her, 2g GS-r
Type R killa

Connies91tegra

Man I haven't been on here in a long ass time. My tegra finally crapped out on me back around thanksgiving and we gave it to my engine swap guy/friend Phinel. The body was shot after two wrecks I've had with it. Turns out I blew the head racing on my way to work one morning on 95. So, it's scrap metal now. And I got 2 new hatchies. So, I'm on clubcivic alot now. Plus, I moved from Jacksonville to Chicago back in late Febuary due to my fiance's father being in the hospital for a few months. Gald to see the southeast/Florida forum's bouncing. :thumbs up Good luck with your cars gentlemen!! Much love for the tegra's!

01cleatus

Sorry to hear about your fiance's father , and your teg. I am sorry for your loss. But hey at least you got a couple of hatchies. Well I wish you the best in Chicago and I know I'll seeya around the boards.

gsrpilot

speedin said:
hey,new guy welcome on. look for fl meets. we are planning one now!
Thanks!
Yeah i was trying to go to race rock last weekend but i ended up having to work... Looks like a lot of people showed up though!

01cleatus

Yeah it was fun man....I can't remember exactly how many people were there but I believe there was like 21 3rd gen tegs alone. I t was fun driving thru the city of Orlando in a pack.