why not legalize it?!?!?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Probably the best documentary Ive ever seen....
The Union
a little long, but well worth it if you want information on a 7billion dollar industry in the U.S. ..... that isn't supposed to exist

i <3 21 carbon molecules :lol:

Top Drug related deaths in America
TOBACCO - 340,000 to 450,000
ALCOHOL (Not including all alcohol related highway deaths & murders) - 150,000+
CAFFEINE (From stress, ulcers, and triggering irregular heartbeats, etc) - 1,000 to 10,000
ASPIRIN (Including deliberate overdose) - 180 to 1,000+
CANNABIS / MARIJUANA - 0
there has never been 1..not even 1 recorded death caused by marijuana....EVER!

....and no it cant cause cancer, and it doesn't kill brain cells...it does absolutely nothing bad...so why is our government still banning something that could be used in so many ways and re-create a trillion dollar industry? ....just cause....they don't think its right......good reason huh?
the most useful plant in the world, and its illegal.....
the law itself is crime...

You cant sustain a lie forever.

Last edited:

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i can't justify its use. it's like the drunk driver dying from the accident and not the alcohol.

rockadilla

thats right.
I have to agree with u even tho I don't like the idea of legalizing pot, it would PROBABLY lessen crime, and the government would gain some money from it, buuuut I don't think that it would be as good as the supporters of legalization say it is, because I think a lot of people would still sell/buy it illegally, and so the revenue for the gov wouldn't be as great as they say
But I don't think it'll happen anytime soon

speedin

The Transporter
There are many more reasons you didnt mention that are MUCH more enticing reasons to legalize, I dont have time to get into it. But do some more research on it.....

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no comment.
but seriously
there is literally no down side, the fact that it is illegal is making all of the problems that they blame it for...
so ya pleading the 5th eh? california is considering legalizing it not sure if you were aware

speedin

The Transporter
it's pretty much legal in mexico..at least where i'm from it's not really a drug lol
Actually last year Mexico legalized personal portions of just about every drug. From pot to coke, the majority of South American countries have legalized pot due to the failing "war on drugs." As we all know awhile back Canada legalized personal amounts of pot as well. Were surrounded by countries legalizing pot, the trend is toward legalization right now. There is a growing group of law enforcement officials who feel it should be legalized and an even larger portion of law enforcement officials will tell you the "war on drugs" is a failure. Another thing to mention is the benefits of the hemp crop itself, the crop is very powerful in terms of soil fertilization and revitalizing fields in between crop rotations and creating a more bountiful crop. Pot can be compared to the prohibition on alcohol, both were legal, then banned, then re legalized. Pot was just re-banned and as were seeing is the trend now may be again going through a cycle toward legalization. As with prohibition organized crime profited massively off the substance ban and created a thriving criminal underworld. After the legalization the criminal organizations remained and moved onto new things, but there power was never the same and most eventually crumbled. There are still more reasons, but ill stop.....

And to be clear im far from a "pot-head," but its not a matter of me wanting to smoke, its a simple matter of natural progress (amusing that we actually advance:roll:).

slammedtegc1

is more punk than you
The Union is a very well put together documentary. Marijuana is great. It tastes good and has no more (if any) severe side effects than cigarettes, and the average alcohol drinking. I smoke weed every day and maintain a full time job and go to school full time.

Just handle your scandle. It's very easy to sober up and get serious when you're high. Obviously there is a point where smoking revolving around your world becomes your world revolving around smoking. Be smart about it. It's not addictive. It's very habitual, and gets expensive.

I believe it should be decriminalized, not legalized. I like to get high. I don't beat up women. It's stupid to keep the petty weed smokers in US already overpopulated prison systems. Smoking weed very much has influenced my life.

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
The Union is a very well put together documentary. Marijuana is great. It tastes good and has no more (if any) severe side effects than cigarettes, and the average alcohol drinking. I smoke weed every day and maintain a full time job and go to school full time.

Just handle your scandle. It's very easy to sober up and get serious when your high. Obviously there is a point where smoking revolving around your world becomes your world revolving around smoking. Be smart about it. It's not addictive. It's very habitual, and gets expensive.

I believe it should be decriminalized, not legalized. I like to get high. I don't beat up women. It's stupid to keep the petty weed smokers in US already overpopulated prison systems. Smoking weed very much has influenced my life.
there are no severe side effects, theres never been a death from it lol. it cant cause lung cancer, doesnt kill brain cells. they used to make medicin out of it...
and if legalized, alot of agriciltureal growers will start growning it, my family has a farm in arkansas and makes hardly any money on it, if legalized, i gurrantee at least 30% of farms will switch to hemp. it can be made into cloth, paper, gas (one of the most efficient alternative fuels...and its illegal?) and soo much more, litterally the most usefull plant in the world....
so ya pleading the 5th eh? california is considering legalizing it not sure if you were aware
pretty much is legal, all u need is a headache and some money haha
There are many more reasons you didnt mention that are MUCH more enticing reasons to legalize, I dont have time to get into it. But do some more research on it.....
i know, hemp alone is a huge rescource.