Will stock 1993 Integra Steelies fit on a 1994

Intregity

Hey i hit a pothole recently that took out all of my rims on my 1994 integra, if I buy 14" 1993 integra steelies from the previous generation will they fit perfectly on the hub of the car? When I bought my 1994 integra it had 16" custom rims on it already, so I am assuming the stock wheels were 14" as well. So yeah recap does the stock wheels from a 1993 fit on the wheel hub perfectly on the 1994. Thanks.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
the stock size is 15". any rim should fit as long as the stud pattern is the same, usually 4x100. I have some 15" rims i want to sell if you're interested

Intregity

Some more info..the steelies are 4x100 size for the 1993, that is the size for the 1994 wheel hub correct? I really need an answer as I'm about to pick these up so if anyone knows this spec please let me know I really appreciate it! HA you posted as soon as I did. Really the stock rim size for a 1994 integra was 15? I thought it was 14 all this time.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
btw I feel your pain, I recently hit a pothole too and it destroyed 3 out of 4 of the studs on my wheel. Not knowing it I drove home at 70+ mph on one stud

Intregity

The roads in this country especially in the tri-state area are hideous. The pothole I hit was the width of the entire lane. Completely unavoidable. Each rim is bent in their own special way. It is like driving a lego car right now in terms of ride quality. I am trying to get back money from the state but they say just a response will take 3 months minimum so they are pretty much giving me the finger, and I'm pretty sure they will just lose all my paperwork anyway. Not to mention the rims are 200 dollars a piece borbets.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
The roads in this country especially in the tri-state area are hideous. The pothole I hit was the width of the entire lane. Completely unavoidable. Each rim is bent in their own special way. It is like driving a lego car right now in terms of ride quality. I am trying to get back money from the state but they say just a response will take 3 months minimum so they are pretty much giving me the finger, and I'm pretty sure they will just lose all my paperwork anyway. Not to mention the rims are 200 dollars a piece borbets.
I would take the car to an auto shop and get all the damage documented and make copies of it. thats usually how the state works; quick to take their money but slow as hell to pay it out. Just suffer through it, better than having to pay for it all yourself when it clearly wasnt your fault.

Intregity

Ended up picking them up and they fit. 4 steelies with mounted 4 no name tires with decent tred for 95 dollars. That will hold me over until this bs claim goes through.