Wire Tuck, can I keep power steering?

built_ls

Ok. So I didn't know which section to post this in but oh well......

Got a quick question. Wanted to know if it was possible to get a wire tuck and still keep my power steering. I googled it...:google:....and it lead me back here to an old thread but no body said anything regarding my question.

I drove my friend's type r without power steering and I don't mind it but I parking sucks because its hard to adjust really quick and you end up always say F it and be on a slant..... Good thing we don't parallel park a lot in Florida.

Imma get a the wire tuck done regardless (at a shop) but I just want to know do I HAVE to get rid of power steering.

built_ls

what I want to know is if I can tuck the power steering or does it have to be eliminated from the car all together.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
You can tuck the car and leave power steering, theres a guy on Honda-Tech in the "shaved/tucked" thread that tucked his bay but has kept Power Steering and Cruise Control. Try finding that thread on HT and scroll through til you find it, im gonna warn you theres a ton of pages, but lots of great info in there

built_ls

No AC is the only bad thing.
yea I'm keeping the ac. It gets very humid down here in Florida and I'm not used to all this heat (Jersey)...

You can tuck the car and leave power steering, theres a guy on Honda-Tech in the "shaved/tucked" thread that tucked his bay but has kept Power Steering and Cruise Control. Try finding that thread on HT and scroll through til you find it, im gonna warn you theres a ton of pages, but lots of great info in there
Thanks that was some helpful info. Imma go check it out