Wisconsin?

GSROWNSU

mteg said:
Where you guys located?
we're all down here in southeastern wisconsin...i live in susex which is a small town about 20 miles northwest of milwaukee. All the other honda guys i know are around here too.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I live in Janesville, almost to Beloit which is on the Ill border. We have 2 tegs and 1 rsx in our club that are up for doing a trip to the dells-possibly in the summer.

SiLkk

www.urbandisturbance.net
mteg said:
I live in Janesville, almost to Beloit which is on the Ill border. We have 2 tegs and 1 rsx in our club that are up for doing a trip to the dells-possibly in the summer.
Dells trip is right after xmas Dec 28 Ho-Chunk/bars night

GSROWNSU

alright i'm bumpin this back up! I'm getting pumped for summer guys and getting the gizzer out of storage soon! We need to round up a bunch of guys on here from Wisconsin/Midwest and get a meet going this summer!!:D :D :D

end005

How's everyone loving all this snow!
the snow blows. I was in Milwaukee this past weekend. Luckly I left before the snow storm. I'm a wisconsin-knight at heart, but my life is in MN. I live on the border of mn and wi. Milwaukee was warm, its cold as s*** here though (st.paul/mpls area).
________
Marijuana Card

Last edited:

mteg

Automatic Lover
Yeah, i was stuck in Mil 2 weeks ago in a snow storm. 2 hours of hell on the hwy. We got about 5-6' right now outside-just since this morning. Roads are going to be oh so fun on the way home.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Sorry Kutch 5-6". forgot to hit thte shift key. Bet it's cold up by you today.