Wisconsin?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I believe it!!

I went to a badger game the other day, and it was -15 when the game was over. Get a hat bro!! lol

end005

haha, can't mess up the hair man. gotta have that clean/cut groomed look for work (law firm). the whole fashion thing isn't for me. fridays are the casual days..so i can wear a hat all I want.

its suppose to be 30s this weekend!! I can't wait!! atleast it won't be so cold so I can work on my car! i'll be in a tshirt with 30 weather!!
________
Extreme vaporizer instructions

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I got a hat on all the time... The shop doesn't care if I have one on, but Sears gets hat hair. They won't let me wear it. lol

haha, no shit about the weather tho, right?! I'm going boarding this weekend.. it's gunna be soooo nice!!!

end005

dude i'll be comming down to milwaukee the 8th and 9th for a wedding. maybe we could meet up and do alittle shoot..weather permitting of course.
________
Ship Sale

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah man! If I don't have to work, that'd be sweet!!

pm me when it gets closer and I'll give you my info and we can meet up! Maybe we can talk mteg into coming over and have a mini ci get-together.lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
haha, yeah dude!!

There ya go! I'm gunna have to wash my civic.... she's dirty. Maybe I'll talk my bro into bringing out his DA.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
nah man... I'm on an EG now. I had 2 DA's, but got a steal on this civic.

4-door is my baby! My bro has a red DA.