Wisconsin?

mteg

Automatic Lover
I thought you were boosting it. No ice racing for me. As soon as I get my car back today, it's going right in the garage. Damn snow.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I am... it's just not done. I ran out of money and started loving my suspension. haha

I'm starting to save now to finish the boost, tho she's getting some lovin' on the traction/cornering side for christmas.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
HEY!

All you kids need to come around here some more this summer. Auto-x, meets, and just plain get togethers will be happening more and more. I got a small crew already set up from all over the state, so lets get the tegs showing up here too, eh?

ballingTEG

new berlin, i found some h&r springs for $200 brand new, good deal? but i read getting aftermarket springs, your shocks will blow is that true?

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
we should all meet up at an autox or something this summer, i'll be in the G but it'll still be cool, plus who doesn't want to see an auto family sedan on steelies goin around an autox course!?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ AGREED!! I'll be at most of the Milwaukee autox events this summer. I hope to see most of you guys there too!!

new berlin, i found some h&r springs for $200 brand new, good deal? but i read getting aftermarket springs, your shocks will blow is that true?
correct. lowering on stock shocks blows them. haha

That's not a bad price for the springs tho!