WTF is this?!?! Stock supercharged B20b? WTF?

HKDxSAVIER

it seems pretty good but i wonder whats the hp on it.....

id rather pay 700 for a 97+ b20 and use the rest for internals head work or b16, or gsr head
idk

GA TEG

I'd pay 1000 for it If I could get it without the trans, and with a OBDII ecu(assuming that is what they came with, and I don't think they did).

Might be the rarest drop-in swap. Coolness factor on overload? IDK. It would just be fun to mess around with.

00GSRfullbuild

ultra rare, thats dope or someone in japan modified it and it ended up out here.
Modified in Japan, only until the MDX did honda even introduce FI on stock cars. Or was it the RDX? idk the SUV thats turbo'ed. But yea still cool and as long as the miles are low that is a sweet price i feel like. Is it a Auto?

phatintegra

Banned
Modified in Japan, only until the MDX did honda even introduce FI on stock cars. Or was it the RDX? idk the SUV thats turbo'ed. But yea still cool and as long as the miles are low that is a sweet price i feel like. Is it a Auto?
RDX is OEM boosted on a 4cynd. The MDX is not but I know for a fact the 2006 comes with the 3.6L VTEC.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It is the RDX that has the turbo, but it is still not the first time Honda has used a turbo on a stock car. To find that honors, you will have to look back almost 30 years.

00GSRfullbuild

Huh i never Knew that, i guess they decided it wasnt very reliable or sumthing, with everyone coming out with a boosted car, Chevy Super Slows and Mazda Speed's, you'd think honda would jump on that wagon