Yo!! Answers please!

purpl3ran93r

I personally would never do the whole camber thing to my car, but i dont think that has to do with hellaflush but i do like it and it looks good (sometimes) but i would rather have a 300 hp car

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
how do you feel about this popular car trend known as HELLAFLUSH?

I personally have a disdain for HellaFlush. It is a fad that actually hinders the handling and functionality of a car. Being as I am into road course racing/driving - and thus level performance and functionality - I can't see anything good about HellaFlush. It looks stupid and it makes cars slow. End of story. /rant

And If anyone would like me to explain/justify the technical side of how HellaFlush trashes performance, I will. But I'z too lazy wifout motivationz.

Last edited:

purpl3ran93r

I personally have a disdain for HellaFlush. It is a fad that actually hinders the handling and functionality of a car. Being as I am into road course racing/driving - and thus level performance and functionality - I can't see anything good about HellaFlush. It looks stupid and it makes cars slow. End of story. /rant

And If anyone would like me to explain/justify the technical side of how HellaFlush trashes performance, I will. But I'z too lazy wifout motivationz.
THIS....

to me it just seems so foreign to me to make a car look fast and not make it fast, and make a car look so weird, i mean why on earth would you want your tires to look like sinking battleships, and plus trashing a cars performance is just against my nature

Last edited:

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Name's Rich.

I have honestly always liked the look of a lowered, flush, car and concave/dished wheels so this trend is great in my opinion. But much like any other trend some people take it WAY too far (-284756489385 degrees of camber, stretching tires until you can see the bead, and the rim lip poking out inches past the fender.) As a whole however, i love it. lowering/flush wheels make any car look better in my opinion.

How does it feel to you that you are part of this popular car trend known as HELLAFLUSH?

I cant fit my fingers under my front fenders and i love it. It give the car a clean look so it doesn't attract much of the wrong kind of attention, yet still gets plenty of compliments and double-takes. Yeah, it makes daily driving much more difficult (i cant get up 80% of driveways and curbside parking is out of the question) but the stance of it is what separates my car in the local area. my tires aren't very stretched and my camber isn't ridiculous (Besides, bad toe is what will eat your tires) and i wouldn't change the offset if i could

jbrown97ls

I'm on the fence with the whole "HELLAFLUSH" trend. Some can pull it off amazingly , such as Coy, but some people can take it too far...