Yo!! Answers please!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Ok guys i'm about to do a project for my intro to media class which is like a newspaper/video productions class. I have to do an article about one random thing. So! i decided to do mine on the popular car trend HellaFlush! my teacher is ok with online interviewing so i went on club-integra for some feed back.

I am asking for some quotes about hellaflush.
straight up answers please! slang is ok but no Profanity!

so the question that i am asking is:
how do you feel about this popular car trend known as HELLAFLUSH?

Oh!! and if you are an owner of a hellaflush car *cough cough* Coy *cough*
How does it feel to you that you are part of this popular car trend known as HELLAFLUSH?

please state your first name and your answer! please!
Thanks a lot guys! :thumbs up

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
how do you feel about this popluar car trend known as HELLAFLUSH?
i for one am a fan of function. being flush with wide wheels serves little purpose as a functional car. I feel that by streaching the tire to fit a 8" wheel while the tire was meant for a 7" wheel you are losing some sort of safety.

Yes it is fucnctional on some cars, but for some cars its just a fad. It looks cool but its like the people who carry guns to class in AZ, its just a fashion statement. Trends always change from day to day, but function will never go out of style

735e32

Im MEL.
how do you feel about this poplular car trend known as HELLAFLUSH?

-I feel like it is a pretty cool trend but with all things, it will probably come and go, but as of right now, it seems to be the "in thing." Everybody wants to be part of the trend, and i wont lie, i want to as well. Most people will say its function over form, but with this its the other way around, its form over function.

jmou09

Personally i lke the look of it. I am not a hellaflush member,yet... Sleepers my game for now.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I, for one, am all for having my car have that flush look. I don't track my car and I don't plan on it since my car is my daily driver. As long as it functions on the road, it doesnt bother me much that its not the perfect setup for track.

Some of the downfalls of having wheels that sit flush to the fenders is tire rubbing and ride height issues. There's some places that my car won't be able to go due to high speed bumps or steep driveways. I just know not to go there anymore. Low and slow on the streets rather than having a fast car. Can't pull chicks in a 10 second car that looks like a beat-up Geo Metro.

hey ken, feel free to use some pics in my build or ROTM thread :thumbs up

Last edited:

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
:thumbs up
how do you feel about this popluar car trend known as HELLAFLUSH?
i for one am a fan of function. being flush with wide wheels serves little purpose as a functional car. I feel that by streaching the tire to fit a 8" wheel while the tire was meant for a 7" wheel you are losing some sort of safety.

Yes it is fucnctional on some cars, but for some cars its just a fad. It looks cool but its like the people who carry guns to class in AZ, its just a fashion statement. Trends always change from day to day, but function will never go out of style
as far as car trends go this is a very creative one, throughout the import scene there have been many trends and fads but not many like this one where it can apply too any car wether old or new big or small, so hella flush to me is a very unique way of showing ur attitude or flavor through ur car and wheels , but ya super dope trend that i hope sticks and grows!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Thanx dude! and okay. just cuz you show off your car to my classmates? Alright! lol!!
BTW my friends in my computer class love your car! :worthy: lmao. you got mo' b*tches!

I, for one, am all for having my car have that flush look. I don't track my car and I don't plan on it since my car is my daily driver. As long as it functions on the road, it doesnt bother me much that its not the perfect setup for track.

Some of the downfalls of having wheels that sit flush to the fenders is tire rubbing and ride height issues. There's some places that my car won't be able to go due to high speed bumps or steep driveways. I just know not to go there anymore. Low and slow on the streets rather than having a fast car. Can't pull chicks in a 10 second car that looks like a beat-up Geo Metro.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thanx dude! and okay. just cuz you show off your car to my classmates? Alright! lol!!
BTW my friends in my computer class love your car! :worthy: lmao. you got mo' b*tches!
glad someone agrees coy has e-bitches. hey bruh if you need to show images of a functional car vs a flush car use my Buttonwillow pics dude

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.

i'm not a fan of hellaflush, nor do i hate it, but Coy, i agree with you.