York, Pa alignment help

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I'm pretty slammed on koni/gc with 16x8's. So far I've been to 5 different shops to try and get an alignment and have been turned away. Went to York VW who told me if I take my front lip off they would try again, appointment Wednesday at 8. But cost $120.

List of attempts so far:
-Proline
-Main car care
-Dens Service center
-Johns East York
-Lincoln Highway automotive

Any suggestions??

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I got my teg aligned here, I know a guy that works there. Named Dan, has serious OCD with cars. I know they charge more for lowered cars.

Quality Service Center
28 South Oxford Street York, PA 17404
(717) 792-0948

rnhib25

ricer all day
im from lancaster pa.

i went to firestone down on orange street with my car just minorly lowered i bought the lifetime alignment. for $170.00 They did
it without a problem.

BUT then the stupid f***ing manager was complaining on how dumb our lower cars were because i went like this... and then he started complaining on it wont go up the ramp.

long story short just drive down to lancaster and go to the firestone on orange street ask for steve he'll do it without hesitation BTW they wont let you buy lifetime with lowered cars anymore because my buddy and i go ever so often.

btw pics of the integra.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
im from lancaster pa.

i went to firestone down on orange street with my car just minorly lowered i bought the lifetime alignment. for $170.00 They did
it without a problem.

BUT then the stupid f***ing manager was complaining on how dumb our lower cars were because i went like this... and then he started complaining on it wont go up the ramp.

long story short just drive down to lancaster and go to the firestone on orange street ask for steve he'll do it without hesitation BTW they wont let you buy lifetime with lowered cars anymore because my buddy and i go ever so often.

btw pics of the integra.
I went to firestone here in york and they told me they couldnt get me on the rack. This was back when I was only mildly lowered still with like a finger wheel gap on 17's. They also tried to screw me over with my jeep and aligned it wrong. I took it back twice before they finally did it right.