your first kill?

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
post the story about your first kill

mine was the same day I bought my 91 LS. i was driving to my moms house and a black 2002 mustang pulls up next to me and starts revving like a mad man...im stock and slow, and i know it. stock everything, even tires. get to the next light and same crap continues...so i decide ill give it a try and we raced from a dig to about 70 or so. when i shut down i was about a car ahead.

now post up yours!

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
haha. I had a 240 before the teg and no one ever wanted to mess with it. had some big tires on the back and looked clean, but never got any races in...was stupid and thought i was a drifter. blew the motor within a month.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i couldnt even remember ... probably some riced out neon
fuck you
mine...was....um..i dont remember the 1st, but for my SRT it was a z28 ...got it by a car..stock for stock it was really close but my 3rd gear pulled a little better than his

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
First kill... How can I forget? It was a 3.2 TL. I was on my way home on this four-lane street cruising about 45mph. Suddenly this 3.2 TL two lanes over decides to merge right next to me then floors it. I dropped into 3rd and start pulling away slowly. It was my first race with my DB8 and felt full of adrenaline. It was awesome.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i always had LS integras messing with me when i first had the db8. but they got spanked :)

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
I think my first kill with my teggy was a IS300 some young punk kid pulled up next to me at a light and i looked over i figured what the hell im goin to get beat but lets see how i do???Long story short by bottom 4th gear i ended up putting 1-1 1/2 cars on him i was seriously shocked.Havent had any kills yet with the 96....

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
My first kill took place when I had my very first car a 1992 Geo Prism. I raced my buddies 92 civic he only had a 1.5 in it and I beat him about a fender. lol. It was a very crappy slow race.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
In the integra,...Had it for about a week,a buddy of mine Chris was riding with me. Came up next to a guy he knew in a N/A Dodge Stealth,..light turned green,and I got SMOOOOOOOOOOOKED. Came up to the next line,and the guy driving the stealth told me I need to wait to shift b/c I should have alot better chance lol,...(buddy in the passenger seat told me to let it rev out too)...Light turned green again,I actually hung with him alot better,lol. Bone stock.

Umm,...First win? I honestly can't say I remeber. Maybe a Tib GT

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My first kill in my GSR was a BB6 Prelude from a 50mph freeway roll. Same day I raced another GSR and beat it

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, an Oldsmobile Alero..

The worst race of my life!! We both wanted the spot before trafic merged so we both punched it... I was seriously just BAIRLY crawling past him. I felt bad because of how slow my teg was, and I could tell he was extreamly pissed because my teg was seriously crawling a head of him soooo slooow.. the whole race I was probably going about 1-2 mph faster. It was sad. lol