your thoughts on halo lights

INtegraaa

well whats ur opinion some cars they look great so can the teg pull it off and are they even bright. dont know to much about them so enlighten me. and i dont need the flaming for not keeping it stock and what not.

jznsn2u

If you want to save money, i suggest just cleaning the oem ones. I had experience with sanding the oem 95" teg lights, the finished product looked like glass.(really good) - sand paper 800-1000-2000, rubbing compound for less than $20 + hours of cleaning.

I was in a shop in LA and they had integra halo lights for sale for about $150 [in spring twothousandeight.]. I searched it up on ebay and it ranges from $80-$130. (oh btw it depends on your integra's year )

vs.

sooo you have to ask yourself, clean oem Vs. aftermarket halo.

-jayson

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
do you want to put them on a BMW? if not then no

jznsn2u

waht do i do to clean up the oem ones like sand both sides down to what.
depends on the condition of your headlights? if its really dirty then you need to estimate how much you need to sand, look up on google how to do it. good luck it takes a while, and be gentle sanding it

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
halos dont really put off light usable to you. they do help for others to see you but with your headlights on they are hardly noticeable. if you feel that just cleaning your current lenses is too much for you to attempt or worry you may mess them up. i would get a cheap set of halos and just not wire up the halo.