Zawn's Dark Horse

ZaWn

besides being green there are little similarities between the cars.
Damn dude! Miracle X bars... :thumbs up:

That is true. I am still in the process of changing the interior and striping the rear..

This is what I have so far, but it will be different once the holidays is over! :mrgreen:

-Z-

Resistance92

Black interior PUHLEASE! really clean on the outside. I like +1

plans with her?

nothing like samurais car lol...

ZaWn

Tan interior! :thumbup:

How do those seats feel? I feel like getting some soon.
The recaros are much more supportive than the stock seats and they're comfy too.
I like the way they keep secure me in place when I attack turns on freeway entrance ramps. XP

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Damn dude! Miracle X bars... :thumbs up:

That is true. I am still in the process of changing the interior and striping the rear..

This is what I have so far, but it will be different once the holidays is over! :mrgreen:

-Z-

nice what plans do you have?
Im just going to tune mine and be done with it for a while i just have a few things left i want

ZaWn

nice what plans do you have?
Im just going to tune mine and be done with it for a while i just have a few things left i want
Right now I'm working on the interior:
- Getting a detachable steering wheel.
- ITR center console (since I'll be getting most of the pieces for xmas so might as well complete it)

I was thinking doing like an all black interior conversion but I think having a 2 tone interior looks pretty cool too plus it wont get as hot in the summer. Therefore, only gonna be changing a few little things black.

For 2012:

- 98 Spec JDM ITR Tranny!! (plus flywheel)

after this I might take a break to recoup (financial wise lol)

DAMN dude I saw your list. You have a built motor.
Would love to check it out when I have a chance.

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no no no no no, Jemmie is MYYY look alike. watch next he's gonna tell you that he's getting tint and that was "his" idea too....pshhh :lol:

liar.
i just have a cage and seat and harness i want. after that is just maintenance "upgrades" to handle the stuff i already have ie better struts to handle my springs oh and lsd or a new tranny idk what ever is easier to find

Right now I'm working on the interior:
- Getting a detachable steering wheel.
- ITR center console (since I'll be getting most of the pieces for xmas so might as well complete it)

I was thinking doing like an all black interior conversion but I think having a 2 tone interior looks pretty cool too plus it wont get as hot in the summer. Therefore, only gonna be changing a few little things black.

For 2012:

- 98 Spec JDM ITR Tranny!! (plus flywheel)

after this I might take a break to recoup (financial wise lol)

DAMN dude I saw your list. You have a built motor.
Would love to check it out when I have a chance.

-Z-
its just a OEM overhaul for the circuit, im gong to LA to tune at JDMxDB8's shop RACELINE in january. This motor runs pretty strong, im also looking for the itr tranny or eg6 tranny or a lsd for my gsr one. I would rather have a 96 tranny though, im not a fan of the longer gears (4th and 5th). Try an ACT flywheel the street light is 12lb and is quite drivable, i have an exedy and its meh sucks kind of.

I know how that goes. That's what I thought to myself this month when I was shopping for a "FEW" parts cuz I only wanted these parts and be done for a while. :naughty:Ended up spending more than 1.5k :shockl:

-Z-
lol i spent over 3k on my swap (tranny, block etc)