Stock 0-60 times

TekBuDDy

whats stock 0-60 times on the integra?? i just did mine and it was like 6 seconds. Whats yourS?

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
a 97 type R does 0-60 in this -1997 Acura Integra Type R 6.5 i highly doubt ur stock ls does that

TekBuDDy

damn what da fuq y0...why ya'll ni99as always doubtin me for???ok so what does a stock ls run at the track..cuz i ran a 15.7 in december

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
^^u must be a really good driver what kind of mods do you have a stock integra runs about 16.2 in the quarter 0-60 in around 7 seconds not sure

TekBuDDy

i dont have much, car breathing off of 2.5" pipping. with a racing cat, short shifter and intake. my shit pullls hardd.. i'll take a pic of the mods

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
sounds similar to my cars mod except i dont have the HF cat and smaller piping

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
ok no offense but i highly doubt ur car is quicker then a TYPE S or does he have the base model...base model will still be out on u its 160hp i vtec

TekBuDDy

he got the base model..and all he got is a intake..i buss his ass..my shit chirps almost in every gear.going into 2nd is loud. going into 3rd and 4th you hear the wheel spin

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
it is kinda hard to belive unless the car has more mod and like nothing inside i have heard of like one freak LS that was that fast all it had was I/H/E high flow cat short shifter and light ass rotas