Stock 0-60 times

TekBuDDy

teggyls said:
it is kinda hard to belive unless the car has more mod and like nothing inside i have heard of like one freak LS that was that fast all it had was I/H/E high flow cat short shifter and light ass rotas
thats me

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I don't know about 0-60 times, but I hit low 14s and 13.8s and 9s with shaved drag radials with just bolt ons and head work with my gsr. I'll have to check the time slips for the 200ft or whatever that is but I know I'm way less than 7seconds with 0-60 times. Although mine isn't an LS either.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
ok ill just have to repeat myself again...BASE MODEL RSX 160HP I-VTEC DOHC - TPYE S 210HP-I-VTEC DOHC 2.2L if i recall a integra is dohc 140 hp 1.8Lno VTEC like i said the base model will be out on u ...and as far as the type s .....it will smoke ur car like ur sitting still ...o and by the way ur car looks good...the 4 door...shit looks tyte

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
idk i have heard of one other ls doing this could be possible

1990TeGLs

ok stock LS is slow as shit i would kno i have one....theres not a possible way he could be out on either car

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
well theres only one way to find out....go down and race him lol or post up some time slips to prove it

TekBuDDy

1990TeGLs said:
ok ill just have to repeat myself again...BASE MODEL RSX 160HP I-VTEC DOHC - TPYE S 210HP-I-VTEC DOHC 2.2L if i recall a integra is dohc 140 hp 1.8Lno VTEC like i said the base model will be out on u ...and as far as the type s .....it will smoke ur car like ur sitting still ...o and by the way ur car looks good...the 4 door...shit looks tyte
lol..iiight whateva dont believe...i kno my shit takes the base rsx some gsr's but its whateva...i know what my car can do..bro shit pulls real hard

1990TeGLs

wattttttttttt....a GS-R will smoke a fukin LS its a step down from a type R LS is 140 HP no VTEC