92 Integra GS-R (good pics)

jrhdominos

Just picked her up a week ago..lmk what you guys think..

Some interior Shots

You know its real

Bay Shots (dont judge me)

Unfortunately, yes I do have a b16a in here, BUT i do have another GSR with the factory b17. As soon as soon as I can tow her home Ill have pics of her as well.
The mods start Mon..so where should I start??? B16 runs strong, so Im thinking supsension or looks? LMK what you think.

jrhdominos

Exactly...I definately want to do up the suspension first.. I like my cars to perform, so I go big. Ill prolly get a set of coilovers Monday..Function and Form T1 or Skunk 2 Pro IIs??? They are both reasonably priced..which one should i get?? Im thinking the skunk2 personally.

dlo253

Not sure, I still need a decent set of coils haha. We have a coilover review thread in the suspension section. I think I am gonna go with the Skunk2 when i get some. They seem to be a pretty decent setup for DD.

jrhdominos

Ive been looking around, asking buddies...i might just ball out and do a koni/ground control setup....I know I wont regret it. I think Imma hold off on the mods though, at least for a while... I need to pay some bills, pay my taxes, etc...just got a lot of catching up to do..then I can really ball out when the fun begins...I make decent money, but a divorce, child support etc. eats you alive..DONT GET MARRIED..best piece of advice Ive ever given. Period. lol

Kyle

Drop, wheels, tint, SP2 exhaust, ITR cams, header, chipped ECU. Call it a day.

j13

Keep It Clean
Clean db2 man. F#%k all bolt ons and upgrades for now. Get a GOOD alarm, quick release steering wheel, kill switches, hood pin switch, hatch pin switch. Than tint and wheels.

jrhdominos

Ive been looking at the Viper 5901 remote start/security system...pretty gangster, the price is startling, but its what I want...ill probably fuck around and get it in the next couple of months.

milano_red

Another ga member, welcome! Thats a pretty clean gsr you got. Milano red ftw!

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Finally!!!! If you wanna build that b17 correctly, contact me. I'll get you a list of parts that'll be simple and very productive. I've built quite a few integras, I won't steer you wrong. Keep us updated throughout the build.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Why? They love mods, especially compression, omg do they react well to it. Just high comp valves bumped it up 5-6whp at high altitude.

jrhdominos

Im thinking something along the lines of p30 Pistons (.25 overbore)...eagle rods...honda bearings, moroso oil pan, supertech valvetrain, but I want chromoly retainers, not titanium, chromoly lasts longer, ctr cams, mild port and polish, skunk2 IM, AEM SRI, etc. A lot of people ask me why the eagle rods??? Got plans to run nitrous...dont know whether I want to do dry,wet, or dp...havent really looked into it. I just know that I want a 93 octane DD that can run 14s, and Id love to be able to press the button and run high to mid 12s reliably, whenver I feel like it. Any advice is always helpful. Ill hopefully have my b17 rebuilt by the end of the year...hopefully.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Im thinking something along the lines of p30 Pistons (.25 overbore)...eagle rods...honda bearings, moroso oil pan, supertech valvetrain, but I want chromoly retainers, not titanium, chromoly lasts longer, ctr cams, mild port and polish, skunk2 IM, AEM SRI, etc. A lot of people ask me why the eagle rods??? Got plans to run nitrous...dont know whether I want to do dry,wet, or dp...havent really looked into it. I just know that I want a 93 octane DD that can run 14s, and Id love to be able to press the button and run high to mid 12s reliably, whenver I feel like it. Any advice is always helpful. Ill hopefully have my b17 rebuilt by the end of the year...hopefully.
Already spoke with an eagle rep directly, he refuses to manufacture b17 rods, I think Manley is the only company willing to make us rods.