2013 ROTY Winners

speedin

The Transporter

2013 Ride of the Year Winners

Congratulations to all of this years winners! For all the runners up there is always next year. Hope everyone enjoyed participating in our fun yearly competition, and I look forward to seeing everyone's builds progress over this coming year.​

In the main category, the best overall Integra on Club Integra this year came down to the wire with the win going to...
SsbpDC2R

The best interior style this year goes to...
Dopematic

For the best JDM Integra of the year, this years winner came in by a long shot...
Dopematic

The best overall 4-door Integra of the year goes to...
Bkirshr

The top 94-97 styled Integra of the year is...
ixcocoyxi

The best 98-01 styled Integra for 2013 goes to...
SsbpDC2R

For the best Honda/Acura that is not an Integra award the winner is...
Whitedc4

This years top non-Honda/Acura on Club Integra goes to...
Cheesenip

This year we had some really close races and some fantastic tie breakers. Here are the polls so nice we had to do them twice!

The best suspension set-up goes to...
JDMxDB8

In our first 3-way tie breaker the best N/A Integra build goes to...
Nick4dei

Last edited:

97 teg

Congrats everyone. Gurley you should have entered this time around. Would have made things interesting haha. Maybe in 2 years I will join but for now I have to try and catch up to ganyon. Haha jk ganyon.

Ganyon

Congrats everyone. Gurley you should have entered this time around. Would have made things interesting haha. Maybe in 2 years I will join but for now I have to try and catch up to ganyon. Haha jk ganyon.
You're probably the first person who has ever said they had to try and catch up to me. I can tell you, I put a lot of work in during 2013. 2014 is gonna be pretty boring. Just a set of wheels and saving money. 2015 is when the real build will hopefully start.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
And gals! :p
I say guys to everyone haha. But congrats guys and gal :)

It's good to hear your building your integra Ganyon. I'm starting to hate having a silver car. It's to dull, but maybe it's because mine is ugly as fuck :lol: