The Cooter-Scooter!

Prozon

Kris
Hmm, maybe I should paint a 55 gallon blue and orange and slap a nos sticker on it, then run some lines to random places. I bet it would throw some people off. Haha.

mirrorimg

I would be so scared to climb onto that thing. That for-sure doesnt squeeze under the 49cc rule (which means the driver would need a motorcycle license).

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I would be so scared to climb onto that thing. That for-sure doesnt squeeze under the 49cc rule (which means the driver would need a motorcycle license).
depends on the state, but ya for the most part he would. Most guys swap out to a chinese motor anyways that go up to abou 180cc bored out.

HA HA, +1 for the GTA reference!
Im liking the creativity on the hog...
Hey bitch, don't give him that creativity point, thats just the name of the facebook album! hahah. I did think it was clever when I got the scooter though :D

Prozon

Kris
Yes, but i've thought faggio sums it up quite well. :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
quick update, heres the back half conversion in the works. i absolutely LOVE that i can work on it inside. lol

after i sold my front end off, and bought the new stuff, im back around 500 in conversion costs. will have the rear end shit to sell once i swap it over.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
parts finally came in today for the rear swap, of course im missing a few things :lol: still hoping to be ready by All Team Bash in Houston this sunday. lets get to the good stuff:

sorry for crappy cell quality on this one:

done for tonight, still got a few things to fix tomorrow then hopefully it fires!

once i finish this i save for new handlebars and a fatty kit :headbang:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Also i'm cheating on you with your scooter thread. :thumbs up
:roll: :pimp:

Can you drive this on teh roads? How fast does it go?
ya dude, it'll get up to about 40, its completely street legal...well, mines not, but stock they are. lol.

depending on your state you dont even need a class M license cause its under 50cc, but the 100 mpg is nice ;)