The Cooter-Scooter!

built_ls

this was about a month or two ago, I haven't seen her since. She just need paint mostly, it was a faded red turned pinkish and the tires sucked

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
jcrabb.... I'm going to have use "gangsta lingo" to describe how epic this scooter is:

DAT s*** IS OFF DA HOOK YO!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks good. :thumbup:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
jcrabb.... I'm going to have use "gangsta lingo" to describe how epic this scooter is:

DAT s*** IS OFF DA HOOK YO!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks good. :thumbup:
ha, thanks man, it's come a long ass fucking ways. a little bling came in the mail today, reppin Japan yooo

treeafodo

Austin
I saw someone at work yesterday riding this and instantly thought of you. They look pretty sweet. How fast do they go?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I saw someone at work yesterday riding this and instantly thought of you. They look pretty sweet. How fast do they go?
mines still a stock motor and it will go about 40, a lot of people do motor swaps to a 150cc motor, those will do like 70 or so.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
So I found he and decided to help her out; this is was the finished product :lol::lol:

you really think i havent seen that? the bike is called Game Fucking Over, owned by honest Mike, obviously a ruckus custom, he's rocking a turbo'd z125. dope bike, but some things i wouldnt do.

it's funny, cause not 6 months ago that guy said he'd never own anything but a 50cc...

built_ls

yea. i went on facebook and they had that pic up on some honda page that I like (i think honda-fetish page). So i posted it