Tree's DC4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Looks hard to install. Good thing mine already came with the visors installled haha.

And I like your interior shots. Super clean!!

Sent from my phone

treeafodo

Austin
Looks hard to install. Good thing mine already came with the visors installled haha.

And I like your interior shots. Super clean!!

Sent from my phone
Thanks a lot! The interior is my favorite part of the car since all the plastics and dash are flawless. The visors weren't bad at all to install. They looked harder than it really is.

94RS

No fucks given.
Anniversary edition?
Canada only, special edition of the 97 RS. It came out to commemorate 10 years of Acura and the Integra.

Page one of this thread, there's more info.

Tree

Thanks a lot! I was wondering where you went. How is the Teg search going?
I've just been busy haha. I went to go look at a car yesterday and right when I got to the guys house he said he just sold it /: wasted about 2 hours of my day haha

treeafodo

Austin
That sucks, but at least you didn't drive 4 hours one way to look at and test drive a car only to overheat it and break the axle on the test drive :lol:

I got out of school early today so I got to finish the other side :)

Driver's Visor by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

R13

The other asshole
Damn those look good, I took mine off yesterday because I thought they looked too cheap, Just goes to show that oem is the way to go!

R13

The other asshole
Nah man, Silver is sexy, Black is like that extremely high maintenance chick, Fun to get with but you don't wanna get stuck with her :lol:

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Ahh true true. I guess I only need some nice wheels and skinnier tires and a JDM front end. Then I'll like silver :)