Tree's DC4

vtecteggy617

Nah man, Silver is sexy, Black is like that extremely high mainenance chick, Fun to get with but you don't wanna get stuck with her :lol:
Very true! Keeping a black tegg clean and nice is a job!!!

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

treeafodo

Austin
Nah man, Silver is sexy, Black is like that extremely high mainenance chick, Fun to get with but you don't wanna get stuck with her :lol:
This man speaks the truth!:lol: I love having a black car, but keeping it clean is a chore in and of itself.

Mike, your car is nice, don't give up on silver!

Oh yeah, I forgot about these until just now. This is what i removed and shaved at my Grandpa's.

2.46 lbs Gone by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

And since I put the trim back inside the car It puts me at 167.98 lbs removed.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
oh I didn't see "chick" LOL. I thought you were talking about a car haha

And thanks Austin! I won't give it up ;) Joe's car is my inspiration!

Murphy

Meat Master
Love this thread and the car. The emphasis and recording of your weight reduction is interesting for sure. I share your love for cleaning all parts of the car and keeping it clean.

As for your new taillights, if you don't want them to leak water into your trunk you really should line the gaskets and taillights with silicon sealant. Also the rubber trim around the inside of the hatch is prone to leaks so you might wanna seal that up to if you want to stop the rusting.

treeafodo

Austin
Love this thread and the car. The emphasis and recording of your weight reduction is interesting for sure. I share your love for cleaning all parts of the car and keeping it clean.

As for your new taillights, if you don't want them to leak water into your trunk you really should line the gaskets and taillights with silicon sealant. Also the rubber trim around the inside of the hatch is prone to leaks so you might wanna seal that up to if you want to stop the rusting.
Thank you sir. Also thank you for reminding me to pick up silicone. A member on another board has mentioned that as well. I've just been meaning to do it.

treeafodo

Austin
This isn't really an update, but every time I start to get bored with modding this car I fall in love with it all over again. It's been snowing quite a bit here so it's been acting as my daily driven rally car lately. I have snow completely packed into the rad, huge snow build ups on my mud guards. It plows through the foot and a half of snow on my street. I punish this car everyday and it just keeps taking it. It's amazing :)
Today I decided to go out and try snow kayaking with a friend and loaded up the car and just plowed through the woods to the hill like nothing. And when I say daily driven rally car I mean doing like 70 through a narrow, deep path. It's been good to me. :)

Sports compact kayak by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
The champ.

Daily Driven Rally Car by Austin Rajki, on Flickr