Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I know you're riding in the snow but I can't do that on street tires...
I'm a weirdo

I did it with my CBR, Michelin Pilot road 3's in 8 degree weather 3 days straight and through 3 full winters.

But I have a weird ass ability to withstand extreme cold like it's nothing, Always have, I own 3 jackets and I've never worn them because I don't need them, My feet get cold but that's it.

I think my 2 near death experiences and multiple injuries throughout my young life have left me an emotionless, Insensitive, Cynical, Prick. :lol:

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I mean I've done it.. I just don't care to take the time to get all my gear on, warm the bike up, and be careful on the snow/ice. I get cold pretty easily so 90% of the time a warm car after a bit of driving sounds best.

R13

The other asshole
I know most of you are on fb or don't wanna see this but we need to spread the word as much as possible,
for those of you who don't know, M13 was one of the first people making videos back when youtube first started,
He's been riding for years, Started in his early 20s, Maybe earlier than that, He's in his 40s now,
Living in taiwan, Riding in taiwan traffic for years with no accidents, Well now he's had one and he's in bad
shape, Missing half his left hand, Both thighs are broken... It's not good, He's lost his sons future financial
security and his life's savings.

Not asking to donate, I know most of us are broke f***ers :lol: but sharing is just as important
Needless to say this is important to me for many reasons, I've used his advice to improve certain riding skills and
avoid accidents many times and no doubt he had a big influence on the origins of my name.

Here's the post for further details:

https://www.facebook.com/Mordeth13/photos/a.546119788755683.1073741825.120131058021227/865732166794442/?type=1&permPage=1

And remember, Always wear your f***ing gear and keep a sharp eye out for walls. :mrgreen:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Holy shit.. that sucks man. I spent the morning watching some of his videos. Man the traffic in Taiwan is crazy! Makes me want to get a scooter haha.

So he just ran into a wall?? That looks so painful..

R13

The other asshole
If you read the full story he looked away, Hit a wall and landed on a road about 35ft below.

R13

The other asshole
He was being sarcastic about the "safe speed" thing :lol:

They fly on his tours, He looked away coming up on a corner and smacked the guard rail/wall, Went over the bars and yeah... :lol:

He at least hasn't lost that lovely dickish sense of humor Me, Him and 94rs share. :mrgreen:

I just hope he makes it through everything, Doesn't have to sell the ninja and can get back on again, He's had that ninja for soo long it would be horrible to see it go but he's missing half his left hand and if it's on the thumb side he may not be able to ride a bike with a clutch anymore. :(

94RS

No fucks given.
He was being sarcastic about the "safe speed" thing :lol:

They fly on his tours, He looked away coming up on a corner and smacked the guard rail/wall, Went over the bars and yeah... :lol:

He at least hasn't lost that lovely dickish sense of humor Me, Him and 94rs share. :mrgreen:

I just hope he makes it through everything, Doesn't have to sell the ninja and can get back on again, He's had that ninja for soo long it would be horrible to see it go but he's missing half his left hand and if it's on the thumb side he may not be able to ride a bike with a clutch anymore. :(
It's a rare thing, isn't it? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Your handless guy could always get a nice StreetCub, I'm sure there's millions of them in whatever jackfuck country he's in :lol:

R13

The other asshole
He's a tall skinny fuck, He still rides scooters though, That's what he crashed on. :lol: