Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
That redseater got a bit carried away with the NCY products... Forks, tank cover, seat frame, looks like handlebar mount. Could've bought much better stuff for a lot less. And those mirrors :rolf:

How'd you like it though?

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
That redseater got a bit carried away with the NCY products... Forks, tank cover, seat frame, looks like handlebar mount. Could've bought much better stuff for a lot less. And those mirrors :rolf:

How'd you like it though?
This is my sister's boyfriends ruck. He decided that instead of building one, he'd buy this one cause it had exactly what he wants. He bought it for 2500. Is that a good deal?

Hahahaha when I sat on it the front wheel kept wobbling back and forth (probably cause its super light). But once I gave it gas I couldn't stop laughing. It was fun and weird at the same time! Full throttle single gearing just made me laugh haha. I'll have to ride it more to see if I really want to sell my bike for one.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Half the fun of a Ruck is building it though... Lazy fuck. That's not a terrible price seeing as there's a Yoshi exhaust and it's already got a GY6. I've seen Rucks in worse condition go for more. Though it could look a whole lot better with a BMX stem, Trail Tech Vapor, flush mount signals on the BB and a DORF seat frame.

And I can't tell from the pictures, but it looks like they added a disc front brake to the OEM wheel? Maybe it's the whole NCY front end with the ugly black 6 spoke wheel.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I don't know what all those parts are haha. But yah there was a nice front disc brake that was really nice! I really like the rear wheel bowl on the back. How much is the exhaust he has?

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't know what all those parts are haha. But yah there was a nice front disc brake that was really nice! I really like the rear wheel bowl on the back. How much is the exhaust he has?
BMX stem is literally that, a stem from a bicycle. It moves the bars lower. Trail tech vapor is a speedo/tach/gas gauge with brake disc mounted speedo pickup. Flush mount signals, like from a GSXR. BB = battery box. That white thing on the front. Dorf frame is expensive as hell, but it's the beat looking frame available for Rucks (Blackie has one)

The rear wheel is probably a Douglas, which is an atv wheel. And the thing about GY6 Ruckus exhausts I that they're not made, so the one that's on the one you rode was probably a slip on for a CBR mounted to a custom header. If you look at the CF Yoshi on Blackie, that's from GSXR.

Was also thinking about this. The aprilia sr50.
Those things are crazy expensive though, and stock they suck ass. You have to put a big bore kit and derestrict them in order to go over 50. Which by the time you do that, you could have a GY6 Ruck with the money you've spent.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Ah gotcha! Damn that thing is cool. Haha I knew about that sr50 cause I saw one at an Italian scooter store. Then I craigslisted it and its the only one for sale in the entire state LOL.

Hahahahaha Kurt hahahahaha. Idk if I'll pull the trigger or not. If I do it won't be for a while.

R13

The other asshole
Wait until I can buy it then, I'll give you 4500-5000 for it, Just need to fix the mustang and rig up a trailer so I can come get it. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
At this rate that's the only thing I'm not gonna have to pay 1-2 thousand more than it's f***ing worth to get one... :lol:

These f***ing hicks just baffle me, In the last few months they've just all become expert motorcycle collectors and shitty beat up 2000-2001 RC's are now worth $5000-5600.

They probably saw the black 05-06 going for that and assumed theirs were worth the same. :rolf:

That's fine, I'll fix the mustang and when I'm tired of it in a couple of weeks I'll flip it and buy something newer and better. :mrgreen: