Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Good news kirt, one of our guys is making a chopper Ruck :lol:12" in the back, 16" up front, solo seat and apes :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I know, thought I'd share anyway... He apparently wanted to originally put a Vespa body on it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Motorcycle batteries seem to have quality control issues, I've had ones that last years and ones that die in a week...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I don't think they come with a warranty but I'll have to check. It's one where you have to add the fluid. Well on the instructions it says add the fluid for 20 minutes (slowly, and cap it. I did that. Then I read online about letting the gas escape for like another hour... i already capped it though and noticed some slight bubbles. Last time I drove it I was dickin around and keeping rpms high. I think I blew it then... damnit.

94RS

No fucks given.
Excuse the filter, I didn't take the pic :lol:

Guy with the pinstriped orange one is making the chopper Ruck.

94RS

No fucks given.
Closest thing would probably be stock seat frame (so you sit high) with low bars on a BMX stem, and frame pegs. But remember that it's still a scooter.

If you really want something small that feels like a motorcycle, the closest thing is either a Grom or what I have.

R13

The other asshole
I dropped that f***ing cruiser down to $500 and my phone is exploding -______-

God I hope this piece of disgusting redneck shit is gone out of my life today or tomorrow.

R13

The other asshole
I was helping that guy load the cruiser onto the trailer, While he was strapping it down his wife started talking about sportbikes and how she loves them, We had a good conversation about GSXR's and the RC and some other stuff then my mustang comes up, Suddenly I have her full attention without even trying, He got butthurt and said "Well now you can put a little gas in that mustang of yours, We better get going before it gets dark" We blow him off for a few more minutes, It was great. :lol:

So much hate from dudes yet so much love from girls, It's like, The opposite of hondas. :rolf:

I can't help it if my car steals your b****. :mrgreen: