Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Yeah it's a magna, Still pretty great.

I was looking at cafe sabres, Could be pretty sweet, Get something like Cbr triple clamps and the longer crf450r fork tubes, Custom made body work/seat, Rear sets.

Wonder how hard the carbs are to work on :lol: That's why it got parked best I remember.

R13

The other asshole
I kinda want an R1200GS...

It's funny, I've never cared about adventure bikes, They seem like useless dirt bikes, but that boxer sound. :drool:

R13

The other asshole
Something's gotta be wrong, You should be getting 35-40mpg easy, Unless I'm just stupid and the extra 150cc's makes that much of a difference. o.0

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Something's gotta be wrong, You should be getting 35-40mpg easy, Unless I'm just stupid and the extra 150cc's makes that much of a difference. o.0
Yeah I get like 40ish. But still, I like to ride, so I ride a lot = more money in gas than I put in the teg in summer months lol!
Meanwhile, I'm still on the same $2 I put in last Wednesday :mrgreen:
Exaxtly! My sisters bf said he got 183 miles on his gy6 swap tank. Jeeeeez

94RS

No fucks given.
His speedometer must be ridiculously off. Rucks only hold right over a gallon, and the stock GET engine only does 100-110mpg. GY's get around 75-80mpg. I If I had to guess, my Lifan probably does about the same as a GY6.

94RS

No fucks given.
Only stretched in the rear. That one wouldn't matter. If the stock Speedo cable was used on that NCY wheel and the tire had a smaller profile than what comes on a stock Ruck, then that could be what's f***ing it up.

From the pics, this looked like what was on there:

Compare the tire size on the one you rode to OEM wheel, which is also 10":

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Best thing to do to correct it would be a Trail Tech Vapor, or if the tach isn't needed, the Endurance 2 like I had. It comes with a magnetic pickup that you mount to the fork leg and a screw in magnet that replaces one of the rotor bolts with. Set the circumference of your tire and it should be accurate as hell.

I adjusted mine to match the GPS speed on my phone.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Best thing to do to correct it would be a Trail Tech Vapor, or if the tach isn't needed, the Endurance 2 like I had. It comes with a magnetic pickup that you mount to the fork leg and a screw in magnet that replaces one of the rotor bolts with. Set the circumference of your tire and it should be accurate as hell.

I adjusted mine to match the GPS speed on my phone.
Oh that's cool! Ima have to check out the ruck shop and look around.