Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
No... well sort of... :lol:

I was working on it for a friend of my mom, He got another bike and told me to sell it for whatever I can get out of it, Took 2-3 years to sell the piece of s*** but it's gone now and I got a couple hundred out of it for working on it.

R13

The other asshole
A 1994 Kawasaki Vulcan 750.

The biggest piece of shit I've ever had the pleasure of working on. :lol:

Never, Ever, Ever will I touch one of those again.

They're only like 80% plastic and the bar clamps are on the back of the triple trees at an angle, Handles like complete trash xD

R13

The other asshole
Oh I forgot to mention, I was having a conversation with a guy earlier who knows a guy with an Sp1 with about 17k miles in what he described to be almost mint condition that the dude wants 2500 for, He apparently bought a vrod and has it under a cover in his garage unlisted, I guess waiting for the right person to come along and buy it.

He said he'll call him tomorrow and see if he still has it so I might be getting an RC after all.

R13

The other asshole
He said it hasn't been dropped but he didn't say barrel rolled into a ditch. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The guy I was talking to said he was over there at his house hanging out and he had his bike (v65 magna) on a trailer and the dude was talking shit about it so he pulled it off the trailer and the vrod lost against it. :rolf:

If he still has it and the guy texts me back about it I'll check it out, I don't expect much, Either he'll suddenly want more for it because he doesn't know me or it will be beat to shit.

R13

The other asshole
That reminds me, I could probably get my hands on a v45 sabre for free, It's at my grandparents where my firebird is, Just been sitting out there for years, But wtf would I do with it. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Bring it down here and give it to me. You know, since you don't like old bikes and all :mrgreen: