integra vs girl friend

94_GSR_C1

i know everyone's had a crazy girl before, so this is gonna be the car vs girl official thread.
I'm truly sorry for anyone who's had to walk out side to something like this.

XxCaryxX

Haha, I have had 1 car related argument (was with my ex of 2.5 years), but other than that I just tell the ladies they have to prove themselves to be more important to me than my main lady (car obv sorry i am half asleep) as she has been around longer. :D

Edit: Holy shit man. I would have my sister kick the chicks shit in if she did that to my car.

jznsn2u

AWWWWW DAMMM. thats FUXKED UP. bro im sorry that you went through an experience like that. if i was you, theres no making up for somethin like that.

94_GSR_C1

loll wish i had a sister but its w/e i got my x on camera doing it ahahah the called me when the cops showed up to her door. she was balling!!!

jznsn2u

did you get it replaced or sealed up by now?

94_GSR_C1

ya i woke up came out and i only cried for like an hour ahaha jk but i cleaned up all the glass after i called the police and took pics. its sealed up with a trash bag in my parents garage now. till i replace it. shouldn't be off the road for too long i hope.

heykosal

Angkorian
wow...I've had crazy girlfriends before but none would ever DARE do something like that to me for fear of losing her life..

at the least you should make her pay for it and leave that bitch. if she refuses, call the police. I would not allow that bitch to get away with that.

if you don't leave her I will have zero respect for you. there's nothing in this world that you could possibly have done to deserve that.

94_GSR_C1

i know lol thats why shes my "ex" and sense i had security cameras the police said either she pays for it and its a done deal or i take her to court and she pays for that and the court fee's. im getting a restraining order on her ahahaha

mastershank

my ex gf of 5 months has a friend who has a huge decal maker and she put a huge sticker the said "asshole" on my windshield

luckily, i had a razorblade and some windex on hand ( this was when i had my 98 civic)

i then took what was left and slapped it on her front window of her house

win?

jznsn2u

wow...I've had crazy girlfriends before but none would ever DARE do something like that to me for fear of losing her life..

at the least you should make her pay for it and leave that bitch. if she refuses, call the police. I would not allow that bitch to get away with that.

if you don't leave her I will have zero respect for you. there's nothing in this world that you could possibly have done to deserve that.
KOSAL YOU ARE LEGIT SIR. hahhaaa

im getting a restraining order on her ahahaha
bro im glad your doing it the right way. revenge toward a female is wrong, even if they really are a btch.

Last edited:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
my ex gf of 5 months has a friend who has a huge decal maker and she put a huge sticker the said "asshole" on my windshield

luckily, i had a razorblade and some windex on hand ( this was when i had my 98 civic)

win?
well played sir...

94_GSR_C1

bro im glad your doing it the right way. revenge toward a female is wrong, even if they really are a btch.
yup cause if she does this again the laws gonna be on my side :D

win?
ahaha totally bro