integra vs girl friend

Surferman

well the only thing my girl did was run over a stump next to her driveway and busted my type r lip.
she knows how much i love and and instantly started saying im sorry im sorry im so sorry alan and i was just like its okay(but deepdown i was shayting my pants haha)

ill post the pic when i find it later.
i dont let her drive it often though. no one drives my car but me.

671GSR

my ex of three years break she broke it off i find some one new two weeks lateer crazy bitch keeys my gsr it says "your an asshole fuk u":smokin:eek:ther sidee driver side says"i love you am sorry":worthy:shee keyeed the whole car i was fuken pissed:twisted: hahahahaha

94_GSR_C1

my ex of three years break she broke it off i find some one new two weeks lateer crazy bitch keeys my gsr it says "your an asshole fuk u":smokin:eek:ther sidee driver side says"i love you am sorry":worthy:see keyed the whole car i was fuken pissed:twisted: hahahahaha
loll what was the point of keying in that second part? ahaha but im srry that must have sucked. prime example----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO48Vr4KIc8&feature=player_embedded

94_GSR_C1

if there was a way to install a flesh light under my rear license plate i wouldnt need a girl friend:rolf: jk jk

rockadilla

thats right.
I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one lol
Funny storys tho :lol:

94_GSR_C1

ok it was two nights ago i was at the little river drag racing track and my x was texting me asking if she could come get her stuff and i said i wasn't home. and she kept texting me and texting me, so i ignored it (DON'T DO THAT!) when i was driving home, i got a call from a blocked number, her lil friends callin sayin they were gonna whip my a**. and i could hear my ex yelling in the background. so i laughed and hung up. go home, showed and went to bed. woke up and went out side to warm up my car, and i stood there devastated.

sotashadow

GO!TEG!GO!
when it comes to girl vs car the car will always win. Lets think for a minute yeah a girlfriend provides sex but thats it!Your car does so much more. My last girlfriend broke up with me mostly because she was jealous of all the money and effort my car was getting.

94_GSR_C1

well duh
female:
Hp: 35BHP- depending on age
Red line: about 35- 45 min.
best use for: house hold, sex and running other girls away

integra:
hp: 170
red line: 8100rpms
best use for: racing and pickin up chicks
no competition

XxCaryxX

if there was a way to install a flesh light under my rear license plate i wouldnt need a girl friend:rolf: jk jk
:rolf: :hitit:

well duh
female:

integra:
no competition
:rolf: So damn true!!!! Well put!

heykosal

Angkorian
i know lol thats why shes my "ex" and sense i had security cameras the police said either she pays for it and its a done deal or i take her to court and she pays for that and the court fee's. im getting a restraining order on her ahahaha
Good man.
KOSAL YOU ARE LEGIT SIR. hahhaaa

bro im glad your doing it the right way. revenge toward a female is wrong, even if they really are a btch.
Thanks..and I totally agree.
well the only thing my girl did was run over a stump next to her driveway and busted my type r lip.
she knows how much i love and and instantly started saying im sorry im sorry im so sorry alan and i was just like its okay(but deepdown i was shayting my pants haha)

ill post the pic when i find it later.
i dont let her drive it often though. no one drives my car but me.
At least she didn't do it on purpose. Once upon a time I was teaching my last ex to drive stick in my Milano Red Integra(members who know me know how much this color means to me) and while pulling up to a gas pump she didn't turn the wheel far enough and when I yelled "brake! brake! brake! clutch! clutch! clutch!" she did nothing and all I hear was crunnnchhh. Luckily it was the gas pump that was dented, not my front bumper, but it still took a lot of paint off:cry:
my ex of three years break she broke it off i find some one new two weeks lateer crazy bitch keeys my gsr it says "your an asshole fuk u":smokin:eek:ther sidee driver side says"i love you am sorry":worthy:shee keyeed the whole car i was fuken pissed:twisted: hahahahaha
LOL why would writing that on the other side be any better?!

well duh
female:

integra:
no competition
Nicely put.