Crashed my TEG

So....I crashed my TEG
So far everything is going fine with fixing her but the quarter body panel in the back is discontinued from the manufacturer!

Any help?

Heh....I may have been speeding and....I also may have been trying to avoid a driver that was texting and coming into my lane and then I might have hit a concrete wall....

Sammich

fuk it..toss it and get another, let them fukas cut you a check

Well looking at it right now if I can find a shell I'm better off moving over the body parts and cutting out its quarter panel and welding it onto mine because everything mechanical works great, nothing is bent or broke.

Sentimental value for sure but as for cutting a check nope....insurance screwed me.
I would have got one if I hit the f***er though.

http://www.partshotlines.com/?phl=search&res=display&search_id=35523100

This is what I've found near me so far....I'm going to be giving out calls tomorrow for it and see what I can do and I also think I found a guy scrapping out his teg so I'm going to try to find him tomorrow too.

I found all the other parts online and they are coming up to 1,738 dollars for the bumper (w/ lower lip), splash guard, hood, fender, inner fender, and all the bolts and clips.

Still need to find me a door though.No way I can get this quarter panel lined up right until I get a door I can line it up too <_<

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
$1,738 for just everything in the front half?!

Yeah, just buy another car. I had a ton of sentimental value in my old RX8 before I crashed it. Caused 13k worth of damage, got 14k back from insurance. Plus you have quarter panel work. Save the interior and motor, junk the car.

94RS

No fucks given.
Well looking at it right now if I can find a shell I'm better off moving over the body parts and cutting out its quarter panel and welding it onto mine because everything mechanical works great, nothing is bent or broke.
Sooo.... I don't get why you wouldn't just buy a $500-800 shell, as in no engine or trans, and swap over your parts?

It'd be a whole lot cheaper than cutting up a straight body and welding it to your car.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Sooo.... I don't get why you wouldn't just buy a $500-800 shell, as in no engine or trans, and swap over your parts?

It'd be a whole lot cheaper than cutting up a straight body and welding it to your car.
Easier said then done. What about the cost of labor of taking out the engine and trans and swapping it over? It'll be expensive, or you can do it yourself...