Crashed my TEG

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
If it's worth it to you, I don't think a shop would charge too much for a engine and tranny swap, especially for an Integra.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i think welding a quarter panel on is harder than doing an engine swap. you gotta section it on the c pillar and on the rocker. I think honda requires you to have a sleeve on the c pillar and rocker. Then you gotta clamp the quarter panel on just right and spot weld it or else you can weld your quarter panel on crooked. You need to take out the quarter glass and bondo the spots. Putting on a quarter panel is alot of work. Just buy a shell and transfer it over.

I found me a quarter panel but no shell so far.

I'll see what I can find and go from there I guess.

95ls-gsr swap

id say look for an aftermarket one and repaint the car, or find a shell and swap the motor, with a honda its not too bad if you've never done it (so i've been told, i haven't done it)... but im sure you can find youtube videos on what you need to know, basically just label every hose, wire, vaccum line, bolt, nut, washer, everything... or like i said, go for aftermarket body pieces if you can find em

They make aftermarket quarter panels?
Could you or someone give me a jump on where to look for them because google isn't much help at the moment.