Which head i can use

oscar112709

Banned
So lemme get this straight... You had a buddy that had a turbo automatic Honderp. The transmission started slipping because of the turbo. And yet you still wanna go through with it for your car...

Jajajaja Lmfao because he had a different torque converter that dude bed as full of car parts guy smelled like oil every time we chilled

Yup, you're changing the game alright... You're changing it to the Special Olympics.

94RS

No fucks given.
Brake caliper is rusted but I'm taking my time you build it top to bottom I don't care people say its waste of money car needs tlc

Soooo... Tlc is throwing money at parts that aren't needed, huh?

That's nice. Let us know how that $7-800 rear brake kit works in your car worth $1100.

oscar112709

Banned
Ok, im done in here. Still waiting for payment ;)
No you are not sir I send you $5 Ok relax help me out ok find me a great turbo kit cheap that will fit my car n tranny that can handle it or I keep mine just tell me what u need to upgrade on my stock tranny? Everything you can find plz I'll send you my email later

oscar112709

Banned
Soooo... Tlc is throwing money at parts that aren't needed, huh?

That's nice. Let us know how that $7-800 rear brake kit works in your car worth $1100.
Yes right not my brake pads are sticking to my rotor caliper is rusted out I don't want to clean it or but stock shit am making it better .wtf you got a car don't you buy stuff for your car that is not stock? Even if you know way more then me about cars ok understand chill

94RS

No fucks given.
Making it better would be buying another OEM caliper and getting good pads for the whole car.

Track guys aren't running BBK's, you won't need it on a street car putting down a whopping 130hp.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
putting big brakes on the back and not the front is a complete waste of time

Put in a manual transmission before you turbocharge the car

If everyone agrees something is stupid, it probably is stupid. Honda automatic transmissions from this era are NOT durable, they will NOT last if you turbocharge the car