Which head i can use

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!

phatintegra

Banned
What the hell I'm reading
1. VTEC head (owner think it's a D16)
2. big brake kit for the rear another fucking 1/2 ass job like the guy with the Eibach springs.
3. Turbo kit

All I have to say you better have more then $3,000 to spend and extra for tuning and other parts needed. .

Last edited:

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
OP, you're a potato.

1.) Ama is not a word. I am going to is how you could saying things and not look potato.

2.) You have a b-series. DA/DB integra on = B-series.

You can tell clearly by...looking at the engine, there's a pretty huge visual difference between D & B series.

3.) First you want to swap out the cylinder head and now you're all about turbos? On an automatic 25 year old economy car? HA.

4.) You're only buying a rear BBK? On a stock auto, POS? RIP brake bias, when you crash...at least it will be in slow motion.

5.) FunctionForm suspension is shit.

6.) You shouldn't modify cars. You're bad at it.

oscar112709

Banned
What the hell I'm reading
1. VTEC head (owner think it's a D16)
2. big brake kit for the rear another fucking 1/2 ass job like the guy with the Eibach springs.
3. Turbo kit

All I have to say you better have more then $3,000 to spend and extra for tuning and other parts needed. .
I know what kind of engine i have now ls/vtec is to much work not gunna do it

oscar112709

Banned
OP, you're a potato.

1.) Ama is not a word. I am going to is how you could saying things and not look potato.

2.) You have a b-series. DA/DB integra on = B-series.

You can tell clearly by...looking at the engine, there's a pretty huge visual difference between D & B series.

3.) First you want to swap out the cylinder head and now you're all about turbos? On an automatic 25 year old economy car? HA.

4.) You're only buying a rear BBK? On a stock auto, POS? RIP brake bias, when you crash...at least it will be in slow motion.

5.) FunctionForm suspension is shit.

6.) You shouldn't modify cars. You're bad at it.
FunctionForm is the shit not stiff or bouncy like I said b4 I know what engine i have am either going to keep my engine n turbo it or I just do a swap

Noneed2Hate

LOL this thread is gold. OP quit being stubborn and take the advice these fine gentlemen are providing you.

Your priorites are all in the wrong place. Fix your s*** first then worry about upgrading. You'll be hella swag w/ mad street cred with your turbo kit when you crash into some s*** because you let basic maintenance go.

Also why pay $800 for just the rear BBK instead of buying OEM calipers plus pads for around $200ish....

So far initial impressions aren't looking too good. I guarantee everything everyone is saying is from experience.

oscar112709

Banned
LOL this thread is gold. OP quit being stubborn and take the advice these fine gentlemen are providing you.

Your priorites are all in the wrong place. Fix your s*** first then worry about upgrading. You'll be hella swag w/ mad street cred with your turbo kit when you crash into some s*** because you let basic maintenance go.

Also why pay $800 for just the rear BBK instead of buying OEM calipers plus pads for around $200ish....

So far initial impressions aren't looking too good. I guarantee everything everyone is saying is from experience.
I what the best for my car..not going to put the turbo in just yet gotta do research n upgrade couple of b4 I go turbo...but yes I just want the best parts for my teggy

94RS

No fucks given.
And yet you're still not listening when we tell you that what you think is "the best," is actually useless for your car.

But you're going to do whatever the hell you want to anyway, so start with a gt45 and don't add any supporting mods

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
bwhahahaha, you are a TOOL.

Here is another link for you to read
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=14274

This is what will happen with your BBK in the rears and stock in the front

This is what you see in your build. Do you know how much it costs to do something like this? I dont mean, buying parts. The labor it will cost to have it done?

What we see you doing, because you are and IDIOT!!!

Last edited:

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
The fact that you think FunctionForm is a legitimate suspension option....suggests that you know nothing about modifying cars.