Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
That's where the story gets totally fucked :lol:

Originally was a dirt bike from an Italian company named SWM. They went defunct, a British company called Armstrong bought the rights to the bike and made a military version. Armstrong went defunct, HD bought the rights to the bike. On top of all of this, it's got a Rotax (Austrian) engine :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Except that AMF owned Harley as a whole and bought Aermacchi as a whole, who made the Harley scooters, dirt bikes, golf carts, etc.

Aermacchi eventually turned into Cagiva after being sold by HD.

94RS

No fucks given.
I know I've shared this pic before.

Except those are all quality parts sourced by Erik :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
How about where it says "China: Wheels by Japanese-based Enkei"

Wtf does that even mean? Wouldn't they be Japanese? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Honestly doesn't surprise me since enkei makes a lot of oem wheels. Still good wheels though.

Those ep3's that were on the geezer (Made by enkei obviously) after I got them wrapped in those yokohama's the guy said none of them needed balancing weights, they were perfectly balanced. Even they were pretty damn impressed by that. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Tires were Japanese, rims said "Enkei Japan" or some shit. No "made in" ...so probably china :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I can't even check to see where the XB wheels are made. I believe the only thing cast in them is the Buell logo.

R13

The other asshole
Stumbled across a pic of my uncle's old shovelhead circa early 2000-ish

Kinda wish he'd kept it. I would've had it instead of the C4. Throw on some drag bars and it would look pretty sweet.

Last edited: