Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
That's also the first bike I rode on. He needed to run to the store one day when I was like 3-4 and was like "Don't tell your mom or she'll kill us both" :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Looks like a Wide Glide, but you wouldn't have wanted a Shovelhead... That engine came out during the AMF years. You know the "Harley leaking oil" jokes? That's one of the engines that contributed :lol:

FXR with an Evo engine is the one you want.

R13

The other asshole
It was still a cool old piece of shit :lol: The kickstart was a cool touch even though my 230lb uncle could barely kickstart it :rolf: It did leak oil, but just a little, and it was pretty much never running right :lol:

I'd go for a low rider S or an fxdx though.

:lol:

R13

The other asshole
And here we see tattoos mcdeadass boots taking off after revving the fucking piss out of his bike so it would warm up faster.

94RS

No fucks given.
There's someone that lives directly behind me that does that.... Bounces off the limiter for 5-10 seconds, 2-3 times. Then pulls off.

No idea what kind of bike, but I'm guessing it's at least an I4 600 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I like that he does that, and has that horrendous scrape mark next to the shifter when that's only a 2016.

R13

The other asshole
He's not a very smart person either :lol:

He comes in and out of the neighborhood 3-5 times a day, parks the bike outside the garage door, goes through the garage and closes it with the bike outside, comes back out within 10 minutes and takes off like a fucking maniac... there's also a giant sun room in that house with a ton of windows, no lights are ever on in there... tattoos all up his neck and everything... if that mother fucker isn't selling drugs I'm a fucking turkey sandwich :lol:

Real smart to sell drugs and ride a bright yellow sportbike, AND squid around with your trashy ass gangsta tats showing. :lol: