Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
That thing will never run :lol:

I'll probably end up selling it when I move or something. I'd like the fix it, but it needs a jug+head which are too expensive for a shitty old bike. I think nikasil coating them costs like $500, plus $400 for a rebuilt kit, plus suspension rebuilding, tires, and a chain...

I guess all said and done I could build a nicer bike than I could buy for that $1500-$2500, but idk...

94RS

No fucks given.
$1500-2500 in a bike you got for free.... I had more than that in the Buell the second I bought it :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You spent what, under 1k on the Geezer the whole time you owned it? I'd say you made out fine... :lol:

Remember that I have this turd that's been sitting covered up for a year and a half.

Probably just gonna give that to my dad if he feels like spending the money to get it running.... I've got something else I'm trying to buy right now :lol:

R13

The other asshole
$2300 in the geezer after tires, bumpers, head rebuilt, and all the various odds and ends.

Then $600 in that damn white piece of shit :lol:

So in a sense, the F4 was more expensive than my nearly mint fteenthousand with brand new all terrains that's been running perfectly for over a year.