Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh I'm sorry, baller.... Please forgive me :rolf:

Maybe you should try to get a job at a bike dealership selling the fucking things. If derpy ass Jimmy can do it, anybody can :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I can sell dirtbikes :lol: Never had much luck selling other bikes.

Nearest dealerships are 45+ miles away though, pay would barely offset fuel costs. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Probably should've thought about gas costs before you bought two V8 Ferds considering you live in the middle of nowhere :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
They do decent. I average about 26mpg in the mustang, and the truck though shitty, 17-19mpg is still better than the newer fords getting like 16mpg on a good day :lol:

I would've had a vehicle that gets 35-50mpg, but y'know... the shit decided to fry a switch/ecu :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
That's on my own 9... 38mpg is the worst I've gotten with strictly city riding and getting on it a lot, fucking around with ricers and Jeeps :lol:

The 12 supposed has slightly longer gears because to make up for the lower redline, so those get better mileage than the 9.

94RS

No fucks given.
Now a silver frame Lightning is an option? You flip flopped like hell on that one... :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Damn... 3 of the big msr fuel bottles and a full (frame :lol: ) of gas would get me pretty damn far... That's about 2 hours of ride time at 75mph per fill up, plus the fuel bottle would at least add another hour, or near 100 miles.

Now a silver frame Lightning is an option? You flip flopped like hell on that one... :rolf:

Well I've got almost 3k in the F4 so that ain't a bad alternative when I think about it that way :lol:

I'd kinda like to have a cheap xb9s around just to commute on and fuck around when I don't feel like getting a nicer more expensive bike dirty.

94RS

No fucks given.
That CityX you posted has a few damn good parts on it.

- The front brake rotor is slotted rather than drilled, making me think it's an EBR rotor
- Has the full Uly comfort kit (heat shield and right side scoop)
- Looks like a Hawk exhaust

I'd say it's worth it.

R13

The other asshole
Buuuut unfortunately I wasted all my money on a shitty ass integra and an F4 :lol:

Ah hell... one day I'll have a job and can afford a bike that cost 3 months minimum wage pay. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's actually the plan :lol:

I've been researching schools for a few months, but I'd like to be a contract welder. Not just doing local business either. I'd travel clean across to the west coast if it paid, but I have to actually learn how to weld first :lol: