Which head i can use

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
No you are not sir I send you $5 Ok relax help me out ok find me a great turbo kit cheap that will fit my car n tranny that can handle it or I keep mine just tell me what u need to upgrade on my stock tranny? Everything you can find plz I'll send you my email later
If you want help, you have to read the whole post, not just what you want to read. When you comment, it seems you are just going to do what you want anyways. This is fine, but we will not give you good advice, but only to criticize your decisions.

First of all please use periods commas we hate people run on sentence slow down think what you ask proof read be sending....What doesnt make sense to you, wont make sense to us ;)

Lets start with an introduction of yourself. Say hello, i am new to building cars and not sure what motor i have. Its a 91 integra sedan and would like some help. This is what brings positive feedback and we can tell you that you have a b16 dohc. And then i would tell you that maintenance is a must. Not just fluid changes, but doing a timing belt, water pump, cam seals, crank seals, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor. I can see that you need brakes. I would suggest not buying the wilwood, since you will be using that money towards a full tune up. Lowering and getting nice wheels will improve the look of the car and will be positive vs negative. If youre not for looks, then SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!!

And dont buy parts you dont need. PERIOD!!! Upgrading, to make your car have good stopping power without the power to back it up is a dont need part. Everyone will criticize you, or just ignore you. Example, buy a Big Brake Kit(BBK) like wilwood is a waste of money unless you are boosted over 400hp right now. And it sounds like you are stock. Dont these cars only have 140hp? I dont remember, but im sure wikipedia has the answer ;) Oh, next, please, for the love of gawd, SEARCH!!! Integras have been around for almost 30 years. Whatever you are thinking of, it has been done.

If you have $10k on hand now, to do a motor/tranny swap and turbo. By all means, go for it. If you are on a $100 a month budget, buy oem replacements until you are ready to build. Do some research and ask questions you are confused about, then do more research. Once you understand the $$$$$ amount to do a swap, you can move forward. Rome wasnt built overnight. If you know what i mean ;)

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You better believe I got a damn good laugh from this thread.

oscar112709

Banned
putting big brakes on the back and not the front is a complete waste of time

Put in a manual transmission before you turbocharge the car

If everyone agrees something is stupid, it probably is stupid. Honda automatic transmissions from this era are NOT durable, they will NOT last if you turbocharge the car
Shut the fuck up ama get front ones

R13

The other asshole
Being serious for a minute: Get EBC rotors and pads and new stock calipers, It will save you a ton of money and I guarantee they will perform much better than stock while leaving you with money to do other stuff on the car.

You can always get the new calipers powder coated whatever color you want, plus you won't have to get bigger wheels just so they'll fit over those BBK's.

Just a thought. If I were going to mod my braking system that's where I'd start.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Shut the f*** up ama get front ones
Why are you hating on people? Did your parents beat you as a child? Calm down and just take peoples advice with a grain of salt. Stop being sensitive, youre starting to make me cry :cry:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
OP you're making Keanu Reeves sad. :lol:
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. ... Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - The Replacements

oscar112709

Banned
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. ... Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - The Replacements
Ama get front but for now my front will do just fine don't matter fast or slow it will stop better then b4 what u don't understand? Got me a new aem cold air intake what now? Should of got a a stock one?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Ama get front but for now my front will do just fine don't matter fast or slow it will stop better then b4 what u don't understand?
Listen kid, you dont understand brakes, so stop trying to talk like you know.

Got me a new aem cold air intake what now? Should of got a a stock one?
Are you serious? I said, dont buy parts you dont need. And i gave an example of your brakes. Again, you are only reading, what you want to see. Good to see you buying parts that isnt related to the turbo build that you were trying to do. And the header that you bought that doesnt fit :roll:

oscar112709

Banned
Listen kid, you dont understand brakes, so stop trying to talk like you know.

Look my dude am getting Better then stock oo5

Are you serious? I said, dont buy parts you dont need. And i gave an example of your brakes. Again, you are only reading, what you want to see. Good to see you buying parts that isnt related to the turbo build that you were trying to do. And the header that you bought that doesnt fit :roll:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Im bored as f*** and i had to much coffee earlier today. Lets bring up some things you been asking.

So if it is d series what head I can get that is simple swap... Gotta be dohc but I want vtec in it n keep my block..
vtec and simple doesnt exist in single sentence you are talking about swaps you idiot ls/vtec is LS block you get vtec head = ls/vtec

Yes I looked up ls/vtec to much work needs to be on it I will just throw in a turbo kit till it blows then swap to h22.Damn I don't like swapping full engines tranny cv etc gotta be changed everbody rocking the same ass lame acura with the circle lights 3 door d16 is where is at lol
doing an ls/vtec is to much work you want to throw money at a turbo on b16 motor you have until the motor blows throw more money into doing an h22 swap throw more money at manual transmission and would need to fab engine mounts and will need axle shift linkage ecu harness etc

Yes I know thank you thou now I know what to buy I was just confused about all these kind of engine builds
confused then why not do some research before buying cheap parts from ebay

Yeah my boy had a turbo matic s*** was nice tranny was slipping but s*** was nice then convert to stick
Lesson #1 learn from other people's mistake and problems avoid repeating their problems with your build

Wilwood® 140-10206 - Combination Parking Plain Rear Brake Kit
paying $800 on a set of rear brake kit are you finding them used?

No you are not sir I send you $5 Ok relax help me out ok find me a great turbo kit cheap that will fit my car n tranny that can handle it or I keep mine just tell me what u need to upgrade on my stock tranny? Everything you can find plz I'll send you my email later
I dont believe you know what you want you want boost then want to swap to an h22 you think it is easier swap and cheaper minimal down time just buy a 5 speed transmission only upgrade i can suggest

Yes right not my brake pads are sticking to my rotor caliper is rusted out I don't want to clean it or but stock s*** am making it better .wtf you got a car don't you buy stuff for your car that is not stock? Even if you know way more then me about cars ok understand chill
I went to autozone and bought pads and rotors from them not oem its not going make the car look better brakes what saves peoples lives when driving vehicle you have problem or understand ok chill