Kurt Von Mustang

96LSteg

Jemel
I don't wanna lowball you ;)

I'm a cheap ass when it comes to this so that's why I haven't been asking around. :lol:

I'm so cheap i'd rather trade my GReddy axleback straight up then shell out $50 cash for a one, I'm just to the point I don't love that car anymore, I still love integras, Yours and Joe's are sex but mine blows and I just can't be bothered to drop 2-4k in it to clean it up, I've tried to like it but after nearly 3 years it still isn't doing anything for me. :(

I feel the same way about my car that Nick feels about Dustmite.
Im the same way. That is why i am investing all of my energy into my accord. The teg will sit there until it sells or blows the fuck up (which ever comes first). The explosion would be pretty cool tho :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, Now that I have the stang I see just how much I dislike it.

I'm still holding out for the RC but once I have it I'm excited to start spending money on this thing. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If I was in a position similar to yours where I could have my fun car and put the teg in the garage to work on it and just keep it around I totally would but I just can't, Too many plans that it just gets in the way of. :/

I'll give you guys the first opportunity to buy it for what I have in it though when it is time for it to go, I still don't wanna see it go to shit, I've worked hard for that car to be where it is and have a good image for it to go to some punk ass who's gonna go act like a fucking shit racing and fucking it up, I'm likely to kick his fucking ass if I see him out in it acting like a fool. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I put about 3.6 gallons ($10) in the mustang and now the hesitation is gone but it almost tries to die when it idles down.

Fuel pump sounds different every time you prime it so I'm gonna go ahead and say it just needs a fuel pump to solve that little issue, I'll buy that when I manual swap it unless it just quits entirely, I still need it to start up and move until it's fixed.

Just continuing diagnostics until I know it inside out, Still not much wrong with it at all, Not a bad pick up. :D

Last edited:

osiris19

Much filter.

Besides maintenance, any real foreseeable go fast parts coming in the near future? These year mustangs is when they started looking good. I know a couple people who have them, and they can be quick cars. I have a little bias toward them though. My dad had four of them when he was younger.

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't say near future but a Kenne bell 2.8H and some 03/04 cobra heads are being considered.

I don't want it to be useless though, I'd really just prefer to keep it clean and looking good so it could be used in every day life and special occasions.

R13

The other asshole
Well damn...

American Muscle has their 18x10 Bullitt rims on clearance for $90 each, I may try to order these in a couple weeks if they're still in stock, $180 is a steal for 2 rear rims that big, I'll have to get front ones later because it's only the black ones on clearance, Kinda sucks, The anthracite center looks a little better but these rims run $165 each otherwise.